First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
if you were kouta..(kanokon)
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:

lol i think its only males posting on here XD

anyways, id do wat a lot of people had posted, id do wat makoto does

PS: Chizuru is too fat , i perfer Nozomu =)


but chizuru is fat in the right places being with nozomu is is almost like being with a guy except she doesn't have a peter in the basement n also i'd do like every1 here n do wat makoto does but watch out 4 text messages this time


lol, hi sharinganeyes

yeh, but i dont like girls with giant breasts =P

i perfer small ones or flat, like nozomu XP plus shes cuter @-@


lol hey zealtron long time no chat =p
ok i understand n i respect ur preferences n ur opinion but i don't think her breasts were that huge
well i can say one advantage that Nozomu had over Chizuru is that she can fit into a Band-aid bikini






yeh long time no chat

chizuru's breasts were huge, >.>, as nozomu says "she has extra flab" XP
its kind of scarey how forceful she is and stuff >.>, nozomu is quieter =)


yeah she is quieter but must i remind u that she was bold like chizuru everytime chizuru would do something to kouta nozomu would do the same xP

pssssh chizuru has nothing on these two makes chizuru seem flat chested

Posted 6/24/08

sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:

lol i think its only males posting on here XD

anyways, id do wat a lot of people had posted, id do wat makoto does

PS: Chizuru is too fat , i perfer Nozomu =)


but chizuru is fat in the right places being with nozomu is is almost like being with a guy except she doesn't have a peter in the basement n also i'd do like every1 here n do wat makoto does but watch out 4 text messages this time


lol, hi sharinganeyes

yeh, but i dont like girls with giant breasts =P

i perfer small ones or flat, like nozomu XP plus shes cuter @-@


lol hey zealtron long time no chat =p
ok i understand n i respect ur preferences n ur opinion but i don't think her breasts were that huge
well i can say one advantage that Nozomu had over Chizuru is that she can fit into a Band-aid bikini






yeh long time no chat

chizuru's breasts were huge, >.>, as nozomu says "she has extra flab" XP
its kind of scarey how forceful she is and stuff >.>, nozomu is quieter =)


yeah she is quieter but must i remind u that she was bold like chizuru everytime chizuru would do something to kouta nozomu would do the same xP

pssssh chizuru has nothing on these two makes chizuru seem flat chested




so true....XD
those girls have breast sizes that are not humanely possible o.O, especially the small girl, whereas chizuru's breast size is actually possible...maybe....i have no idea
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
fuck her and tell her i hate her .
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:


zealtron wrote:

lol i think its only males posting on here XD

anyways, id do wat a lot of people had posted, id do wat makoto does

PS: Chizuru is too fat , i perfer Nozomu =)


but chizuru is fat in the right places being with nozomu is is almost like being with a guy except she doesn't have a peter in the basement n also i'd do like every1 here n do wat makoto does but watch out 4 text messages this time


lol, hi sharinganeyes

yeh, but i dont like girls with giant breasts =P

i perfer small ones or flat, like nozomu XP plus shes cuter @-@


lol hey zealtron long time no chat =p
ok i understand n i respect ur preferences n ur opinion but i don't think her breasts were that huge
well i can say one advantage that Nozomu had over Chizuru is that she can fit into a Band-aid bikini






yeh long time no chat

chizuru's breasts were huge, >.>, as nozomu says "she has extra flab" XP
its kind of scarey how forceful she is and stuff >.>, nozomu is quieter =)


yeah she is quieter but must i remind u that she was bold like chizuru everytime chizuru would do something to kouta nozomu would do the same xP

pssssh chizuru has nothing on these two makes chizuru seem flat chested




so true....XD
those girls have breast sizes that are not humanely possible o.O, especially the small girl, whereas chizuru's breast size is actually possible...maybe....i have no idea


yeah its possible with breast enhancement lol ur making me go all off topic xP jk

Posted 6/24/08


ok i made the thing shorter, we were spamming the thread lol

yeah....but who in the world would do that at like age 7, and make their breasts turn into giant balloons?...

btw, chizuru has tried to rape kouta numerous times, whereas i dont see nozomu setting up a force field and trying to rape kouta...
5417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / detroit
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i would fuck Chizuru until she is so tired she might die of exhaustion or dehydration.
10734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i would take full advantage of the situation.
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

zealtron wrote:



ok i made the thing shorter, we were spamming the thread lol

yeah....but who in the world would do that at like age 7, and make their breasts turn into giant balloons?...

btw, chizuru has tried to rape kouta numerous times, whereas i dont see nozomu setting up a force field and trying to rape kouta...


u do remember that episode where it was snowing in the building or something n they tried to warm -up kouta with their bodies n they were u know *hint hint*...................rape? xD
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
If I was in his shoes? ...don't know. Maybe it depends if I really like the girl or not and if she really feels the same way about me.
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i'll kill all those loli girls with giant breast cause they are all annoying
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i would do nothing she does all the work =D
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / must see to know...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

zealtron wrote:



ok i made the thing shorter, we were spamming the thread lol

yeah....but who in the world would do that at like age 7, and make their breasts turn into giant balloons?...

btw, chizuru has tried to rape kouta numerous times, whereas i dont see nozomu setting up a force field and trying to rape kouta...


can u call it raped, the episode that chizuru has this red bunny suit that make everyone in cosplay including nozomu, the part that nozomu sits at the face of kouta..
1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i would let her do watever she wants to me
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
GOSH ! ECCHI HEAVEN ! LOL :X i'll BE A ERO-KING! i wish .
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Miami and Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
I'll follow her orders.. let her do all the things she wants to do with me
come on do it!
anyway to make it short I'd go with the flow...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.