Created by cha1nsawyofac3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply who is the most annoying person in the zelda series .
L.O.Z Lovers
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
who is the most annoying between these peopl from the legend of zelda series
tingle,the old poor guy from windfall island that asked you to save his daughter,the owl,that guy that turns you back to normal from a dekuscrub,or the little kids from windfall
L.O.Z Lovers
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I swear, that Tingle is the most annoying guy in the LOZ series. I really hated that guy. And when he translated those Triforce charts...GROSS
L.O.Z Lovers
6939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
ZOMG i hate that owl freakin anoying as hell
Second Creater
8283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
it has gotta be that stupid freakin owl!!!!
if you don't pay attention then itREPEATS the whole explination!!!! ARGH!!! I hate it!!!
Second Creater
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
THAT STUPID FREAKY AWL IS SO ANOYIN COME ON SHUT UP THING!!!
Posted 7/7/08
Tingle and the Owl lol. Tingle with the "HEY" when someone plays Tingle in Wind Waker. The Owl because hey its soooooooo annoying anytime I hear the Owl music or whatever it is I fall out of my chair and cover my ears! lol
L.O.Z Lovers
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
tingle he keeps woop-DAing!, he laughs wired, flys with balloons and, hes just a waste, better off without him gives you a ds thing that has no use if you dont have the gba or the connecter also, who cares about that thing anyway?!?!?!?, and he dosent even help at ALL. at least the owl gives you info. i just give the long introduction to free time drinking pop and drawing.
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
yea i agree like on windwaker when you have to get the triforce peices lol
Posted 8/22/08
everytime I see the annoying owl from OOT I think "nooooo!"
L.O.Z Lovers
3747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / uhmm...not here?
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

runnerup78 wrote:

I swear, that Tingle is the most annoying guy in the LOZ series. I really hated that guy. And when he translated those Triforce charts...GROSS



what was it
L.O.Z Lovers
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
well, tingle started to dance around, jigling his fat ugly butt. EWW
L.O.Z Lovers
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The world where c...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
THE OWL!!!!! i used to just keep pushing the A button to him talk faster but than we he would ask if you wanted him to repeat wat he just said i would push yes cuz i just kept pushing A or watever and it would take 4ever for me to stop talking to him!!!!
Creator
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

kawaii_cute_ wrote:

THE OWL!!!!! i used to just keep pushing the A button to him talk faster but than we he would ask if you wanted him to repeat wat he just said i would push yes cuz i just kept pushing A or watever and it would take 4ever for me to stop talking to him!!!!


Yea why couldnt they put NO above YES! ahhh its so annoying!!! :blink:
L.O.Z Lovers
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Well, if I had to pick from those then it would be the stupid kids running around. But I REALLY hate Princess Agatha from Twilight Princess. For god's sake! Her and her stupid bugs! And I REALLY hate her laugh!
L.O.Z Lovers
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

twilightcucco wrote:


kawaii_cute_ wrote:

THE OWL!!!!! i used to just keep pushing the A button to him talk faster but than we he would ask if you wanted him to repeat wat he just said i would push yes cuz i just kept pushing A or watever and it would take 4ever for me to stop talking to him!!!!


Yea why couldnt they put NO above YES! ahhh its so annoying!!! :blink:


Lol yeah. And the way his neck moves. It shakes then stretches out like he's having a spazz attack. And I hate the music that goes along with him! Ahhhh!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.