First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Real Life Serial Killer !
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

Who is the deadliest ? Who is the best yet the world has known ?



2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Richard Kuklinski aka ICEMAN.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
there's no best in the world. Unlike Van Damme movies, Serial Kilers and Hitmen don't compete to be the best in the world.
however any one of them who never got caught and was never found out would be one.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pinsel wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

there's no best in the world. Unlike Van Damme movies, Serial Kilers and Hitmen don't compete to be the best in the world.
however any one of them who never got caught and was never found out would be one.


meaning that the best is not to be known cause he/she is simply the best


yup,he's too busy killing people.
Posted 6/21/08
Ted Bundy.
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
me... if you don't know me well I will introduce myself.
3bishi....
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Jack the ripper? But then again, it's still a mystery...
Posted 6/21/08
ummmm...why not just google it -_-?
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

ummmm...why not just google it -_-?


haha...
Google rawks
Posted 6/21/08
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08


he's a pedo-bastard not a serial killer.
2 killings don't count as serial killings i think.
Posted 6/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:



he's a pedo-bastard not a serial killer.
2 killings don't count as serial killings i think.


We meet again
Hes under suspicion now for another murder I think
hanged he should have been
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:



he's a pedo-bastard not a serial killer.
2 killings don't count as serial killings i think.


We meet again
Hes under suspicion now for another murder I think
hanged he should have been


another??? stupid bastard ....
i remember when all the EPL teams wore a black armband for Holly and Jessica. If i remeber correct,Manchester United wore special T-Shirts in their honor.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

richiiieee wrote:

Ted Bundy.


weaksauce...ted bundy got pwned by the electric chair.
Posted 6/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:



he's a pedo-bastard not a serial killer.
2 killings don't count as serial killings i think.


We meet again
Hes under suspicion now for another murder I think
hanged he should have been


another??? stupid bastard ....
i remember when all the EPL teams wore a black armband for Holly and Jessica. If i remeber correct,Manchester United wore special T-Shirts in their honor.


I can still remember when they were found dead, they weirdest feeling came over Britain and Ireland.
They were so pretty to.
Another serial killer Harold shipman he was just psychotic
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.