First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Real Life Serial Killer !
Posted 6/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:

Hitler?
*coughs*


Aldof hitler didnt kill jews for no apparent reason. i wouldnt call him a serial killer....right?


he didn't kill them personally. He used paranoid logic and his minions to kill them.
Uday Hussain(Saddam's son) was a bloodthirsty bastard.


i thought from my remberance they he despised jews for some reason so he blamed them for making germany a bad place. and he didnt actually kill them, he made the nazi kill them. and i do agree about the uday hussain part as welll.


yeah,Uday Hussain was different from Hitler because he killed men with his own hands.


ohh i see. no army huh?


he did have a small army but he usually shot people down or threw them to the lions personally. :(


oh, im starting to get mental images i mean thats just awful. i probally think that he was tought to teach like that. i mean he is Saddam's son after all and he probally couldnt help it. *Sigh* i wouldnt call them serials killers though. they probally had a reason to since there culture and tradition. so i wouldnt call Uday an serial killer no would i call aldof hilter a serial killer...that make since..right?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

HopingSkotch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


HopingSkotch wrote:


animeprincessyumi wrote:

Hitler?
*coughs*


Aldof hitler didnt kill jews for no apparent reason. i wouldnt call him a serial killer....right?


he didn't kill them personally. He used paranoid logic and his minions to kill them.
Uday Hussain(Saddam's son) was a bloodthirsty bastard.


i thought from my remberance they he despised jews for some reason so he blamed them for making germany a bad place. and he didnt actually kill them, he made the nazi kill them. and i do agree about the uday hussain part as welll.


yeah,Uday Hussain was different from Hitler because he killed men with his own hands.


ohh i see. no army huh?


he did have a small army but he usually shot people down or threw them to the lions personally. :(


oh, im starting to get mental images i mean thats just awful. i probally think that he was tought to teach like that. i mean he is Saddam's son after all and he probally couldnt help it. *Sigh* i wouldnt call them serials killers though. they probally had a reason to since there culture and tradition. so i wouldnt call Uday an serial killer no would i call aldof hilter a serial killer...that make since..right?


eh, he acted independently of Saddam,you know. And it's not in his culture and tradition. Heck, I'm a Sunni Muslim and no matter how violently I disagree with somebody, I don't advocate throwing him to the lions.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
I am!!!!!!!!!!




















































I am the best cereal killer Woah wasted so much space lol Sorry,, I do know one except I dont remember his name.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Zenchiji wrote:

Texas chainsaw massacre guy ^_^


AGREED ! ! !
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Andrei Romanowitsch Tschikatilo
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

cnw64 wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Texas chainsaw massacre guy ^_^


AGREED ! ! ! :D


That was Ed Gein, but in real life he has never killed people with a chainsaw So the facts of the movie are nit really true
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ca
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
HITLER!!!! he killed lots of other people such as jewish.........
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.