Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
who is the most beautiful japanese AV actress?
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
who is the most beautiful Japanese AV actress?
PLZ keep it PG-13

for it's Hina Otsuka

16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Gentlemen, start your Googling!!!
14865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
*opens new tab*
This will be fun.
Posted 6/21/08
shouldnt this be in the drama section
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

helena91 wrote:

shouldnt this be in the drama section


AV=adult video.
True,they do have 2 minutes of drama in the beginning
Posted 6/21/08

h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

shouldnt this be in the drama section


AV=adult video.
True,they do have 2 minutes of drama in the beginning :P


wow it lasts long

Posted 6/21/08


maria ozawa. shes half japanese and half i think canadian/french
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / JP
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

shouldnt this be in the drama section


AV=adult video.
True,they do have 2 minutes of drama in the beginning :P


wow it lasts long



wow. you acquired absolutely unnecessary knowledge for you.


16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

revive4563 wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

shouldnt this be in the drama section


AV=adult video.
True,they do have 2 minutes of drama in the beginning :P


wow it lasts long



wow. you acquired absolutely unnecessary knowledge for you.




she's 17. she has a right to know.
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Japanese girls are too cute to make good AV actresses... They're all things you go "Awww... look at her... so adorable" even though she's getting fucked or is doing other things. Plus censors... oh god why!?
naduo 
4908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where inside...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
lol, i can't believe you made this thread.......
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / JP
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
though I don't know whether she's cutest, personally I like her. Arisa Kanno

Posted 6/21/08
I love this thread...
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
wow....... john
just wow.....
64278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
FYI The second one of you posts nudity or sex in this thread it will be locked and whoever posted it will be banned.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.