First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
who is the most beautiful japanese AV actress?
Posted 9/19/08
i wonder what is this...
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
my blood is totally drained because of this thread. my nose hurts. im good as dead, yeah!

27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
I need to promote Sora Aoi into the most Sexiest amongst all of them...
Yeah, I posted twice.
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / eternal bliss...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I need to promote Sora Aoi into the most Sexiest amongst all of them...
Yeah, I posted twice.


sorry but im still sticking to my Yuko Ogura... at least she's still not into ehempornehem
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

-xiao wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I need to promote Sora Aoi into the most Sexiest amongst all of them...
Yeah, I posted twice.


sorry but im still sticking to my Yuko Ogura... at least she's still not into ehempornehem


Then this will be a tough crusade for me.
*frown*

I need reinforcements. D:
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


-xiao wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I need to promote Sora Aoi into the most Sexiest amongst all of them...
Yeah, I posted twice.


sorry but im still sticking to my Yuko Ogura... at least she's still not into ehempornehem


Then this will be a tough crusade for me.
*frown*

I need reinforcements. D:


Sora aoi is the definition of sexy
my votes for her
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
~sigh selling themselves for this ~_~
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
most beautiful JAV girls below!

http://ruptyrup.blogspot.com/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.