Post Reply RP [[R3]] Discussion board
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Hi guys,

firstly, congrats to all writers who managed to particiapte in the RP! Have fun!

secondly, lets not spoil the RP for everyone, so if anyone had any questions or need to discuss anything about thE RP, please write it here.

finally, this board is FOR all writers and readers! so even readers can come here! =)
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
No one posted here anything yet!!!
It's going pretty good so far though!!
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
yup. that is somethine.. hahass in comparison to how AZ rp was going on.. perhaps we had all gotten used to the way it works.. after all, the main contributors are the same.. ahahs
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Hehe!!!! Maybe..But pretty soon it'll probably get more complicated and we'll have to talk it out here!!
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
yup. in fact, i have a qns now...

regarding miu's latest entry...
there is “Jezzz every time the same! I will show u the was, ok?"

What does it mean by "I will show u the was"???????
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
I think she meant "I will show her the Way"
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

bluePharoh wrote:

I think she meant "I will show her the Way"


oooo.... *enlightened~*
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Hehe!! it makes sense right?!!! still Anna when she reads this will confirm
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
hahs, she has yet to confirm...
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

bluePharoh wrote:

so far her name is lili cuz she don't remember but I have aplan for her to know, as for the true name I'd like to keep that a secret lol XD it's surprise !!!
She's wearing the dress Lia had given her..so I'll check earlier posts to c if it's white!


ok, so what is the result of ur confirmation? *lazy to check*
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

so far her name is lili cuz she don't remember but I have aplan for her to know, as for the true name I'd like to keep that a secret lol XD it's surprise !!!
She's wearing the dress Lia had given her..so I'll check earlier posts to c if it's white!


ok, so what is the result of ur confirmation? *lazy to check*


wasn't written the color lol !! the white one she was wearing when she was first found , when she woke up in the alley, then lia gave her a dress of her own, a kind of lavish one but no color stated lol !! you want a color ?!XD
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

so far her name is lili cuz she don't remember but I have aplan for her to know, as for the true name I'd like to keep that a secret lol XD it's surprise !!!
She's wearing the dress Lia had given her..so I'll check earlier posts to c if it's white!


ok, so what is the result of ur confirmation? *lazy to check*


wasn't written the color lol !! the white one she was wearing when she was first found , when she woke up in the alley, then lia gave her a dress of her own, a kind of lavish one but no color stated lol !! you want a color ?!XD


yea.. if possible! lols
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


xlandar wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

so far her name is lili cuz she don't remember but I have aplan for her to know, as for the true name I'd like to keep that a secret lol XD it's surprise !!!
She's wearing the dress Lia had given her..so I'll check earlier posts to c if it's white!


ok, so what is the result of ur confirmation? *lazy to check*


wasn't written the color lol !! the white one she was wearing when she was first found , when she woke up in the alley, then lia gave her a dress of her own, a kind of lavish one but no color stated lol !! you want a color ?!XD


yea.. if possible! lols


lol pick any color u like then XD
You must be logged in to post.