First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Favorite Afro Character
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
hmm...the only 1 i can tink of is bobobobobobobobo. <--is tat rite? Oo
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

MRnote wrote:

NABESHIN Hes the character that started all this about afro being bad ass


513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

holy_may wrote:


MRnote wrote:

NABESHIN Hes the character that started all this about afro being bad ass




Sorry to ask but gief the name of that anime
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pureevill wrote:


holy_may wrote:


MRnote wrote:

NABESHIN Hes the character that started all this about afro being bad ass




Sorry to ask but gief the name of that anime


It's Hayate no Gotoku but I heard that Nabeshin got his own serie
2827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

holy_may wrote:


pureevill wrote:


holy_may wrote:


MRnote wrote:

NABESHIN Hes the character that started all this about afro being bad ass




Sorry to ask but gief the name of that anime


It's Hayate no Gotoku but I heard that Nabeshin got his own serie


Correct! he is shinitchi watanabes anime character, originaly from a fighting game, later in evry episode of excel sage, and one of the tenchi series ^^ and yes. 1 episode of hayate no gotoku
Posted 6/21/08
lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coney Island Disc...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
Posted 6/22/08
none, i dun like afro
14158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Coney Island Disc...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

holy_may wrote:



Nice Lupin reference.
2827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

GeneralOlde wrote:


holy_may wrote:



Nice Lupin reference.


Shinitchis explanation is that god told him to dress upp like that (and then one day some guy called lupin came and cosplayed ME XD)
6904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Newfoundland , c...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Lambo From Hitman Reborn!
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

amafiahitman wrote:

Lambo From Hitman Reborn!


agreed!!
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In A Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
bobobobo
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Darkness
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

ragaa wrote:


amafiahitman wrote:

Lambo From Hitman Reborn!


agreed!!


hes a jerk Lambo but ye....
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
lambo!

and hachirou from gintama (ep 54) xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.