First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you think Vampire Knight is Overrated?
5691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
i've been always an anime fanatic and i love to check out every anime that i hear from other people but i kinda noticed that VAMPIRE KNIGHT is so popular.. i watched it due to curiosity if it really was that "SOOO GOOD" but i got disappointed a little.. it was nice but not that good like the way i was expecting it.. so what do you guys think?
16861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / aracdia
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
no no no no
7408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
I would never even think that
16855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

grimshot66 wrote:

i've been always an anime fanatic and i love to check out every anime that i hear from other people but i kinda noticed that VAMPIRE KNIGHT is so popular.. i watched it due to curiosity if it really was that "SOOO GOOD" but i got disappointed a little.. it was nice but not that good like the way i was expecting it.. so what do you guys think?


I know what you mean. The storyline is kind of disappointing. And the only reason it kept me motivated to keep on watching is because the anime guys in VK are irresistible.

5691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

XRukiaKuchiki wrote:


grimshot66 wrote:

i've been always an anime fanatic and i love to check out every anime that i hear from other people but i kinda noticed that VAMPIRE KNIGHT is so popular.. i watched it due to curiosity if it really was that "SOOO GOOD" but i got disappointed a little.. it was nice but not that good like the way i was expecting it.. so what do you guys think?


I know what you mean. The storyline is kind of disappointing. And the only reason it kept me motivated to keep on watching is because the anime guys in VK are irresistible.



LOL! now i know! XD
8242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the TV
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
yup yup yup n_n
i dont understand why people think its so good...
it got quite boring halfway through, just cause its about vampires and everything >_<
6916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Yes. It's okay but the story's not that good. Not worth the hype IMO.
Fangirls just love it because it's got hot vampire boys in it. ;(
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Nah... it's a good Anime. =)
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
No
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I liked Vampire Knight just yesterday
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

HakuZutsumi wrote:

yup yup yup n_n
i dont understand why people think its so good...
it got quite boring halfway through, just cause its about vampires and everything >_<


Sexy vampires.

Clearly the only reason everyone loves it is because of all its sexual blood sucking scenes. Clearly.
Posted 6/22/08
nope. coz it is really a good anime.
10826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
nope
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
nope
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
NO..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.