First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who wants to come out and admit they are a fake person?
Posted 11/19/07
I'm not talking about people using characters or actors/actresses/etc as their avatar. I mean when you do something like take a picture of someone on the street, post that in your avatar or photo collection, or steal someone's photo from myspace or elsewhere on the site and claim or make it out like that's your real picture. Also included are lying about your gender, age, etc (with the exclusion of people setting their age to 67 or whatever because they don't want to give it).

Apologies if there's already a thread on this
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
lol, Nope. I don't put my age though --the only hint to that is "elementary school student" My parents don't let me put my pictures online except to send to friends so nope I don't lie about how I look like ^.^ And yup, I am in fact a girl. No lies here ^_^ except for that time someone asked me where I lived --I said in Europe because he was suspicious


crimsonkiba wrote:

im sorry every1.... my avatar is a lie, im not really ichigo!!! plz forgive me!


Haha, well I'm a fake when it comes to avatars too then. I put Toushiro a lot for avatars but I'm not him, I may have a huge crush on him, but I'm not Toushiro Hitsugaya.
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Umm, I'm being completely honest about everything on my profile xD!

Why are people so ashamed of the way they look?
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Wow, people would go that low for what reason?
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

aznboi4life1400 wrote:

Umm, I'm being completely honest about everything on my profile xD!

Why are people so ashamed of the way they look?


Alot people are shallow, that is why =\
Posted 11/19/07
There has to be someone on here who's taken a photo of some girl they know or something, then created an account and put her picture on it claiming to be her even though they're really a guy or something.

And no doubt some people with CR "girlfriends" actually have boyfriends and don't know it
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
I wouldn't say people are 'lowly' for going to such measures. They're just insecure about something about themselves. Its psychological, [cheese] I use to have issues about my face but now I have the self-confidence to succeed. [/cheese]
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

La0soulja wrote:


aznboi4life1400 wrote:

Umm, I'm being completely honest about everything on my profile xD!

Why are people so ashamed of the way they look?


Alot people are shallow, that is why =\


Is that what "shallow" is? I feel sorry for people who have to steal pics from others because they don't think their own pics are good enough...so sad T.T

15083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
i'm completly honest on my page. i just don't put a picture of myself for saftey reasons. i have pictures up on myspace. but not here
7468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Talk is cheap in...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=12246

Sorry but this is a duplicate ^^
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

shibole wrote:

There has to be someone on here who's taken a photo of some girl they know or something, then created an account and put her picture on it claiming to be her even though they're really a guy or something.

And no doubt some people with CR "girlfriends" actually have boyfriends and don't know it :)


That would be so sad xD


Posted 11/19/07

aznboi4life1400 wrote:
Is that what "shallow" is? I feel sorry for people who have to steal pics from others because they don't think their own pics are good enough...so sad T.T

It is not necessarily that. Surely some people are like that, but usually there are also some people who just want to mess with people, like pretend to be a hot chick even though they're a guy then flirt with guys so they can laugh at the guys going "oooo you're so hot!" thinking they're a chick and stuff.
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

shibole wrote:


aznboi4life1400 wrote:
Is that what "shallow" is? I feel sorry for people who have to steal pics from others because they don't think their own pics are good enough...so sad T.T

It is not necessarily that. Surely some people are like that, but usually there are also some people who just want to mess with people, like pretend to be a hot chick even though they're a guy then flirt with guys so they can laugh at the guys going "oooo you're so hot!" thinking they're a chick and stuff.


Hahahaha! Even though that does have some comedic credence, that is kind of sad too lols! I just can't fathom the reason....
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / BrisneyLand
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
omg... sum poeple do that? Y bother to waste ur tyme...?
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
im sorry every1.... my avatar is a lie, im not really ichigo!!! plz forgive me!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.