First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Position
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
What Position Do U Want In This Mafia Tell Me
Member
38851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / What Kinda Stupid...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i would like 2 b either an inventor, cause i have a wild imagination, or a hitman cause i like field work.
Member
4217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i want to be a chief
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

clam128512 wrote:

i would like 2 b either an inventor, cause i have a wild imagination, or a hitman cause i like field work.


so u u r now my inventor and if u change ur mind tell me
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

rebecca wrote:

i want to be a chief


well then plz prepare dinner 4 tonight and what r we havin tell me on the group wall/guestbook
Member
38851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / What Kinda Stupid...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

cjny18 wrote:


clam128512 wrote:

i would like 2 b either an inventor, cause i have a wild imagination, or a hitman cause i like field work.


so u u r now my inventor and if u change ur mind tell me


ok then. thanx man.
Member
4217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

cjny18 wrote:


rebecca wrote:

i want to be a chief


well then plz prepare dinner 4 tonight and what r we havin tell me on the group wall/guestbook


not a chief i meant chef if thats how u spell it
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

rebecca wrote:


cjny18 wrote:


rebecca wrote:

i want to be a chief


well then plz prepare dinner 4 tonight and what r we havin tell me on the group wall/guestbook


not a chief i meant chef if thats how u spell it


well then I think I spelled it wrong
Member
4217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
then ill be a hitman
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

rebecca wrote:

then ill be a hitman


so its hitman not chef right
Member
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
can i be a serial killer
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

garranaruto_bleach wrote:

can i be a serial killer


sure give me a sec
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

cjny18 wrote:


garranaruto_bleach wrote:

can i be a serial killer


sure give me a sec


hey half animal or human serial killer
Member
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
human and rebecca just wants to be a hitman she said she loged off but im talkin to her now
Creator
7584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In The Bowels Of...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

garranaruto_bleach wrote:

human and rebecca just wants to be a hitman she said she loged off but im talkin to her now


ok give me a sec
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.