Created by nura99
which is the best system?
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
which is your favorite
Posted 6/21/08
Of those, PS2 reigns supreme.

PCs are still the best.
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the happiest p...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
my mom won't let me play those games because she said that they're for boys only....that doesn't seem reasonable enough to me >.< oh well.....
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

kikyo_135 wrote:

my mom won't let me play those games because she said that they're for boys only....that doesn't seem reasonable enough to me >.< oh well.....

lol that sucks
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the happiest p...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

nura99 wrote:


kikyo_135 wrote:

my mom won't let me play those games because she said that they're for boys only....that doesn't seem reasonable enough to me >.< oh well.....

lol that sucks


maybe if i told her that i'm neutral maybe then she'd let me play....lol jk jk i'm not neutral ^_^

2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

kikyo_135 wrote:


nura99 wrote:


kikyo_135 wrote:

my mom won't let me play those games because she said that they're for boys only....that doesn't seem reasonable enough to me >.< oh well.....

lol that sucks


maybe if i told her that i'm neutral maybe then she'd let me play....lol jk jk i'm not neutral ^_^



hahahaha i like the playstation 3 its awesome i hope theres a ddr for ps3 cuz i dont wanna buy an adaptor and crap
Posted 6/21/08
@kikyo_135: i'm the same as u.. my mom seems to think that playing games damages your brain. i'm like wth mom and she never listens. i feel ur pain although i don't have any interest in any of those games...
Posted 11/10/08
any playstation system
You must be logged in to post.