First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership Cards
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
age:
ranking:
pic:
font color: (two colors)
backround pic:

backround pics:
pic 1:

pic 2:

pic 3:

Example:

made by animeluver_22
Moderator
52344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
age:
ranking:
pic:
font color: (two colors)

backround pics:
pic 1:

pic 2:

pic 3:

Example:

made by animeluver_22


Username: kimwwy
Name: kimberly
DOB: 30 August 1990
Status:
age: 18
ranking: Moderator
pic: 1
font color: (two colors) orange, black

wats status for anyway??XD

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

kimwwy wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
age:
ranking:
pic:
font color: (two colors)

backround pics:
pic 1:

pic 2:

pic 3:

Example:

made by animeluver_22


Username: kimwwy
Name: kimberly
DOB: 30 August 1990
Status:
age: 18
ranking: Moderator
pic: 1
font color: (two colors) orange, black

wats status for anyway??XD

umm...the status is like member,mod,
and the ranking shows how much you love S.A
so can u correct your post plz and put a pic for your card plz..


Moderator
52344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
age:
ranking:
pic:
font color: (two colors)
backround pic:

backround pics:
pic 1:

pic 2:

pic 3:

Example:

made by animeluver_22


status: moderator
pic no1


37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

kimwwy wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
age:
ranking:
pic:
font color: (two colors)
backround pic:

backround pics:
pic 1:

pic 2:

pic 3:

Example:

made by animeluver_22


status: moderator
pic no1



done

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
SRY!! WRONG PIC
ill redo
here
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08


Username:michellewjy
Name: Miyu
DOB: 16 nov
Status: creator
age: 15
ranking: 4
pic:

font color: pink and black
backround pic: 1

neh myla chan .. if you tell me the sizes of the fonts , i can help you with the makings of the id cards
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

michellewjy wrote:



Username:michellewjy
Name: Miyu
DOB: 16 nov
Status: creator
age: 15
ranking: 4
pic:

font color: pink and black
backround pic: 1

neh myla chan .. if you tell me the sizes of the fonts , i can help you with the makings of the id cards


done,

Ok, i use the same size as the pics in the first post, i use the font "Rockwell", and Just use a size that fits the card because some pics have different sizes soo yea.
Member
3885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
Username: sai_24
Name: Hana
DOB: June 24, 1996
Status: member
age: 12
ranking: 4
pic:
font color: (two colors) pink and orange
backround pic: 3

37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

SRY!! WRONG PIC
ill redo
here


so here
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

sai_24 wrote:

Username: sai_24
Name: Hana
DOB: June 24, 1996
Status: member
age: 12
ranking: 4
pic:
font color: (two colors) pink and orange
backround pic: 3



Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/25/08
Username: Monika_Echizen12
Name: Yoru
DOB: June 6
Status: member
age: 14
ranking: 4
pic:



font color: black and red
backround pic: 3
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
username:fabulous_ghurl
name:shernalyn
DOB:october 5
status;member
age:13
pic:
font color :sky blue and black........
background pic:1
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08


Posted 6/27/08


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.