First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You think pete will come back for tazusa?
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my boyfriends...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
pete will come back im sure but i think when she dies they will be together up there :P:P
Member
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Posted 12/21/08
i think he would probably come bek !!! i mean com'on.. we need a happy ending everytime... !! btw,, hope there're gonna b a season2 though... lol
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

aram011 wrote:

After a few years ago, Tazusa was walking in the street, she meet a mysterious guy. And that guy was Pete, he was given a chance by GOD for a second life because Tazusa wishes it. He was not actually dead, his body was only under comatose stage and because of Tazusa's love he fight the sudden part of death and live. So when they meet again, they share life together and became husband and wife.



it's a fan-made ending...but i hope it really ends with a happy ending.....season 2 please... an ova will do too...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Nope I dun think so because if god plans it all, then peep has fulfilled his dream as well as Tazusa too, so no point in making them going back again~
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:


aram011 wrote:

After a few years ago, Tazusa was walking in the street, she meet a mysterious guy. And that guy was Pete, he was given a chance by GOD for a second life because Tazusa wishes it. He was not actually dead, his body was only under comatose stage and because of Tazusa's love he fight the sudden part of death and live. So when they meet again, they share life together and became husband and wife.



it's a fan-made ending...but i hope it really ends with a happy ending.....season 2 please... an ova will do too...



The real ending goes with after 1 year later, Tazusa had became the champion of HNK cup. And her latest program was known as "Ginban Kaleidoscope".
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:


airam_asereht28 wrote:


aram011 wrote:

After a few years ago, Tazusa was walking in the street, she meet a mysterious guy. And that guy was Pete, he was given a chance by GOD for a second life because Tazusa wishes it. He was not actually dead, his body was only under comatose stage and because of Tazusa's love he fight the sudden part of death and live. So when they meet again, they share life together and became husband and wife.



it's a fan-made ending...but i hope it really ends with a happy ending.....season 2 please... an ova will do too...



The real ending goes with after 1 year later, Tazusa had became the champion of HNK cup. And her latest program was known as "Ginban Kaleidoscope".


really??where did you find out??did you read the light novels?? if that's the case..that explains the title...i guess...ahahah...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

airam_asereht28 wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:


airam_asereht28 wrote:


aram011 wrote:

After a few years ago, Tazusa was walking in the street, she meet a mysterious guy. And that guy was Pete, he was given a chance by GOD for a second life because Tazusa wishes it. He was not actually dead, his body was only under comatose stage and because of Tazusa's love he fight the sudden part of death and live. So when they meet again, they share life together and became husband and wife.



it's a fan-made ending...but i hope it really ends with a happy ending.....season 2 please... an ova will do too...



The real ending goes with after 1 year later, Tazusa had became the champion of HNK cup. And her latest program was known as "Ginban Kaleidoscope".


really??where did you find out??did you read the light novels?? if that's the case..that explains the title...i guess...ahahah...


Nope, I read its manga =P
4356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/08


oooh....i see.... so you bought it.. i can't find it online....
16788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ทy૮
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
im sure pete will come back
Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
maybe god rejects Pete again and forces him back on earth into his own body and he wakes up and flies to Japan and finds Tazusa XD
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
The anime is incomplete....well it looks incomplete, it can't end like that!!

Anyway....

The anime was made from the first few of the 9 novels....therefore the anime finished before the novels! YAY! hope at last

Only 2 volumes of the manga is released (as far as i know), But i hope it follows the novels ^^
7144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anime wonderland...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
OF course he comes back tazusa is alone and is waiting for him forever >.<
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i dont know
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
I wish
Member
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i live in a world...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PETE SHOULD COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.