Crunchyland Pvp
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
wounldn't it be more exciting if players can kill and fight other players? i want pvp!!
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Awww... I wouldn't like being killed... nor killing either. I would preffer if players could fight together and do some sorts of missions, using more brains that just clicking........ lol
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

ffleur wrote:

Awww... I wouldn't like being killed... nor killing either. I would preffer if players could fight together and do some sorts of missions, using more brains that just clicking........ lol



I had that idea too, but the only way i could think of to do it would be to have avatar buddies and then when ur friend is not on u can use him/her as a back up person, S/He would gain XP, money and items, but since its not the person playing the safe guard would be that you cant lose money if u lose or something like that
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
yes i want partying! lol lol lol lol

and quests too.
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

yes i want partying! lol lol lol lol

and quests too.


WTF is with the quests >_>

how would u have a quest on CR?
Kill 10 grumps, collect 15 different shirts?

this is weird O.o

hmm that gives me an idea

Their would be a page for quests, you would battle a select number of monsters with a final boss, and the boss gives you something.



and for partying that seems impossible >_>
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

gunblastergun wrote:

WTF is with the quests >_>

how would u have a quest on CR?
Kill 10 grumps, collect 15 different shirts?

this is weird O.o

hmm that gives me an idea

Their would be a page for quests, you would battle a select number of monsters with a final boss, and the boss gives you something.



and for partying that seems impossible >_>


there are many possibilities to creating quests...
but it's up to them if they wanna do it.
i'm not forcing my opinions

and for the partying?
can we have pets? lol
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

WTF is with the quests >_>

how would u have a quest on CR?
Kill 10 grumps, collect 15 different shirts?

this is weird O.o

hmm that gives me an idea

Their would be a page for quests, you would battle a select number of monsters with a final boss, and the boss gives you something.



and for partying that seems impossible >_>


there are many possibilities to creating quests...
but it's up to them if they wanna do it.
i'm not forcing my opinions

and for the partying?
can we have pets? lol




I mean partying seems impossible, and dont we already have pets? i collected a few animals >_> 2 different dogs, a bird, a bunch of cats, a bluu and red thingy, and two different bunnies

34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
This belongs in the suggestion thread for Crunchyland.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-223906/Official-Suggestions-and-game-balancing-thread.html

Locked

You must be logged in to post.