First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Posted 6/21/08
here is where you write if you want to be made an avi!! make sure you include a pic and what you want the pic to be made into!! (please see the main page for details)

if you want to do something to your pic which wasnt posted on the main page write this: "is it possible that you can do ________________ to my pic??" just in case it is not possible to do some action to your pic write another thing so the maker will know if the first thing didn't work they can try the second thing.

P.S.: WE WILL PM YOU WHEN YOUR AVI IS DONE! LOOK FOR YOUR AVI HERE!!!
please don't get cranky if the avi isn't done at the time you want it to be done! patience is a virtue!!
Member
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In anime world. D...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
can u add my username to the picture??? just put it anywhere u want....thx
Posted 6/21/08
can u please make one using this?


i would like a color change cycle with...
1) normal
2) black and white
and then i would like it to say Mizuki like over her feet...

thank you soo much! i would do it myself i just dont kno how...hehe
i have a question tho. can u make the color change a little
slower than the one on the main page? if so please make it slower,
if not then dont worry about it! (^-^)
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08




hiii hiii¡¡¡¡
well first i will be very gratefull¡¡¡¡
a)can u add my username too the picture
b)can u add sparkles to my picture

u choose what to put to the picture, i believe that watheva u choose it will be wonderful¡¡¡¡¡
arigatou¡¡¡¡¡ i really admire what u are doing because im very clumsy in this kind of things so i cant do anything as the things u are doing¡¡¡
Posted 6/22/08

leiya_chan wrote:

can u add my username to the picture??? just put it anywhere u want....thx



here is your avi:

Posted 6/22/08

inubleach123 wrote:

can u please make one using this?


i would like a color change cycle with...
1) normal
2) black and white
and then i would like it to say Mizuki like over her feet...

thank you soo much! i would do it myself i just dont kno how...hehe
i have a question tho. can u make the color change a little
slower than the one on the main page? if so please make it slower,
if not then dont worry about it! (^-^)


okay, heres your avi!! i slowed down the color change a little, i hope you like it!
Posted 6/22/08

fairy-princess wrote:





hiii hiii¡¡¡¡
well first i will be very gratefull¡¡¡¡
a)can u add my username too the picture
b)can u add sparkles to my picture

u choose what to put to the picture, i believe that watheva u choose it will be wonderful¡¡¡¡¡
arigatou¡¡¡¡¡ i really admire what u are doing because im very clumsy in this kind of things so i cant do anything as the things u are doing¡¡¡


this is your avi, if you want me to change something please tell me, i hope you like it!


26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

MagiVampire wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:





hiii hiii¡¡¡¡
well first i will be very gratefull¡¡¡¡
a)can u add my username too the picture
b)can u add sparkles to my picture

u choose what to put to the picture, i believe that watheva u choose it will be wonderful¡¡¡¡¡
arigatou¡¡¡¡¡ i really admire what u are doing because im very clumsy in this kind of things so i cant do anything as the things u are doing¡¡¡


this is your avi, if you want me to change something please tell me, i hope you like it!




SUGOI¡¡¡¡¡
i dont want u t change anything it just look awesome¡¡¡¡¡
domo arigatou¡¡¡¡¡
Posted 6/22/08

MagiVampire wrote:


inubleach123 wrote:

can u please make one using this?


i would like a color change cycle with...
1) normal
2) black and white
and then i would like it to say Mizuki like over her feet...

thank you soo much! i would do it myself i just dont kno how...hehe
i have a question tho. can u make the color change a little
slower than the one on the main page? if so please make it slower,
if not then dont worry about it! (^-^)


okay, heres your avi!! i slowed down the color change a little, i hope you like it!


OMG! its soo good! thanks you sooo much!
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
pic:

please add:
1) my username (anywhere you want)
2)color change cycle with black and white and the normal color



arigato!!~ ^_^
Posted 6/22/08

monkeywinz wrote:

pic:

please add:
1) my username (anywhere you want)
2)color change cycle with black and white and the normal color



arigato!!~ ^_^


Here is your avi! If there is anyway i can make it better please tell me!

Member
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 6/22/08




HIIIII!!!

Well somo of my friends say that you are good at doing this ...

Can you make this PHOTO do=

1. change the picture in orange, yellow and then normal

2. put the words NO DISPONIBLE in color dark blue
Member
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OUT OF THIS WORLD
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
PLEASE
Posted 6/22/08

Reiyaa wrote:





HIIIII!!!

Well somo of my friends say that you are good at doing this ...

Can you make this PHOTO do=

1. change the picture in orange, yellow and then normal

2. put the words NO DISPONIBLE in color dark blue



here's ur avi, i hope u like it!!
Posted 6/22/08
can u add my user name to my pic and use a punkis font

and write punk near the near the bottom in the same font
thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.