First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best ROMANCE anime movie
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Venice Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:


lilpiggyvictoria wrote:

I would have to say Kare Kano


did it have a movie?

back to the topic,

i don't see movies that often


no it didn't have a movie... it had i think about 26 eps,
and it hasn't aired anything else since...
which was really disappointing because i really liked that series and they kinda left the whole
plot up in the air...and it kinda ruined it for me... but it was an amazing romance/slice of life anime!
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....
Posted 6/26/08
umm.. Movie wise. thers alot.

u nubs stand back and let the master show you how it is. lol. j/k

5 cm per sec. place promised in our early days.
Girl who lept through time Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
Voices of distant star. theres many more but i cant seem to remember them. dang it!
Whisper of the heart.
Most of studio ghibli's old movies.
Clannad the movie.
Air the movie.
===================================================================================
Some anime series are : True Tears(real life). Myself Yourself.School Days. SaiKano (dramatic).Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. Kimi Kiss Pure rouge. Clannad. Kanon 2006.Ef - A Tale of Memories.Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. Bokura ga ita. these are all from top of my head lol.
90926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


first of all, you have not said any anime movies with romance XD

second, there isn't that many more lol
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08

AnimeKami wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


first of all, you have not said any anime movies with romance XD

second, there isn't that many more lol


ow i didn't notice the "movie" word, sumimase.
90926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

topz777 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


first of all, you have not said any anime movies with romance XD

second, there isn't that many more lol


ow i didn't notice the "movie" word, sumimase.


err.. >.> lol
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
The Place Promised in Our Early Days
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
okay, i know i'm probably gonna get alot of flamers for this, but i can't resist, i have to say Sailor Moon, only because those two are just TOO CUTE!!! but if i had to choose another one, i'd choose AIR
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Fushigi Yuugi :)..
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

cokeydear wrote:

Fushigi Yuugi :)..


I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! That anime was so cute, I can't believe it slipped my mind.
4076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / drawing some fash...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

EvaWei22 wrote:

Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Whisper of the Heart


i love those movies i use to watch it all the time it moved me to tears
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Whisper of the Heart
Castle in the Sky
Posted 6/26/08
Howls Moving Castle :] :]
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
5 cm per second. Nuff said.
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paris
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
5 centimenter per second and Spirited away
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.