First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Best ROMANCE anime movie
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
i forget to mention the girl who leapt through time ..it was amazing
Posted 8/20/08

topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


thats not romance anime, thats harem >_>
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

EvaWei22 wrote:

Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card
Howl's Moving Castle
Spirited Away
Whisper of the Heart

...... i agree with Ghibi Studio movies....i loved HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE but I haven't watched Cardcaptor Sakura.....is it any good???......hmmmm besides that i haven't heard of any anime movies that classify as "romantic"....i wish they make one though

15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


thats not romance anime, thats harem >_>


i know, i posted this wrong here but how come this is not an anime romance? your a dumbass right? look at this homo

1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
for some reason i realli liked Castle in the sky and howl's moving castle
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / DELAWHERE.
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
5 centimeters per second
Whisper of the heart
The girl who leapt through time.
This one about the guy whos like in some suit and about the stars and blah. I wish i knew the name.
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

lilpiggyvictoria wrote:

I would have to say Kare Kano


eh? where?
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere into th...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
spirted away
the girl who leapt through time
inuyasha the movie: 2
whisper of the heart
Ah my goddess the movie
5 cm per second
voices of a distant star

well those are the ones that i remember so far... and i must say that every single of those movies were sooo touching for me
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ummm...here?
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I didn't like how 5 centimeters per second ended...it felt rather tragic... I loved card captor movie 2, Howl's Moving Castle, and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time!!!
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chair,home,near t...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
[purple]Spirited Away
Kawaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii
Posted 8/21/08

topz777 wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


thats not romance anime, thats harem >_>


i know, i posted this wrong here but how come this is not an anime romance? your a dumbass right? look at this homo



calm yourself geez, I'm just saying those anime are more of an ecchi genre than romance.

Maybe you should see someone for anger management...

991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


topz777 wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


thats not romance anime, thats harem >_>


i know, i posted this wrong here but how come this is not an anime romance? your a dumbass right? look at this homo



calm yourself geez, I'm just saying those anime are more of an ecchi genre than romance.

Maybe you should see someone for anger management...



your just saying thos anime are more of an ecchi genre than romance? i don't think so.. read your first post man.. you said, " thats NOT romance anime.. tsk tsk...
6006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I would have to say.....
CCS movie 2
Spirited away

and idk if anyone has seen this but....
Castle in the sky,
I totally forogt if that's romantic...wait yes it is! and it's the best! it's lovely. i mean the title sounds romantic. It's a relaly good movie.
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
best romance movie?? huh, i will say none
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.