First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best ROMANCE anime movie
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Minami_Ikki wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:

5 centimeters per second..


uhmmm...is it good?

havent seen any movies for awhile...


i love it.. highly recommended romance anime.. so sad though...
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i have lots of anime series but not movies.. maybe spirted away [one of the few movies i've watched]
Posted 6/29/08

SimplyBill wrote:

5 CM/S


yeah right...5 cm per second...i cried while watching it -_-"
Posted 6/29/08

liljong2007 wrote:


Minami_Ikki wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:

5 centimeters per second..


uhmmm...is it good?

havent seen any movies for awhile...


i love it.. highly recommended romance anime.. so sad though...


its really good..but like what she said..its sad
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

double_cr4sh wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:


Minami_Ikki wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:

5 centimeters per second..


uhmmm...is it good?

havent seen any movies for awhile...


i love it.. highly recommended romance anime.. so sad though...


its really good..but like what she said..its sad


yeah...

P.S. im a male.. hehehe
Posted 6/29/08

liljong2007 wrote:


double_cr4sh wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:


Minami_Ikki wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:

5 centimeters per second..


uhmmm...is it good?

havent seen any movies for awhile...


i love it.. highly recommended romance anime.. so sad though...


its really good..but like what she said..its sad


yeah...

P.S. im a male.. hehehe



aw crap sorry!!...-_-"..my bad crap lol...i mean "he"
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

double_cr4sh wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:


double_cr4sh wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:


Minami_Ikki wrote:


liljong2007 wrote:

5 centimeters per second..


uhmmm...is it good?

havent seen any movies for awhile...


i love it.. highly recommended romance anime.. so sad though...


its really good..but like what she said..its sad


yeah...

P.S. im a male.. hehehe



aw crap sorry!!...-_-"..my bad crap lol...i mean "he"


no problem..
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
howl's moving castle
Spirit away
Castle in the sky
1485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
5cm per second
Hoshi no Koe (Voices from a Distant Star)
Howl's Moving Castle
Whisper of the Heart
Spirited Away
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Princess Mononoke
Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card\
Toki Wo Kakeru Shoujo
1391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

AnimeKami wrote:


topz777 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


topz777 wrote:

too many to choose i would say

1. zero no tsukaima
2. rosario + vampire
3. seto no hanayome
4. hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora
5. kanokon

and many more....


first of all, you have not said any anime movies with romance XD

second, there isn't that many more lol


ow i didn't notice the "movie" word, sumimase.


err.. >.> lol


LOL...^_^

1406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / imagination is in...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
whisper of the heart, inuyasha the movie 2...dats it i guess
Posted 6/29/08
whisper of the heart ,,
howl's moving castle ,,
5 ch/sec ,,

i like these movies !!
13015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my comfy womfy be...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
5 centimeters per second: so realistic and beautiful and sad

howls moving castic: beautiful as well and really cute
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

nathanielria wrote:

Whisper Of The Heart


agreed!

2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
I havent seen whispers of the heart or 5 cm, but it seems everyone is recommending it os im gonna watch it. Does anyone know where i can watch this?

but i will recommend the girl that leap through time that was pretty good
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.