First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Does anyone know a good anime with guns?
1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
A anime with guns and there is a boy that is main character like in black cat^^
2452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Usual Spot, J...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
black cat??
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
trigun, vash the stampede is a super-badass-guy-with-a-gun
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
code geass. ahahah. guns of the knightmare frames.
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i think zombie loan
and is gundam included???
Posted 6/22/08
Guns?

black cat

devil may cry

hm.. one more... ah dunno
1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Thanks guy,i really dont like gundam >.> but thanks
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
hm...anime with guns [ all of the abv ]
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
Posted 6/22/08
Black Lagoon.
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i dont knw...... trigun?
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Black lagoon is deffinatly the best anime with guns inn it
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

hajimasaito wrote:

A anime with guns and there is a boy that is main character like in black cat^^


trigun



1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

daistar11 wrote:


hajimasaito wrote:

A anime with guns and there is a boy that is main character like in black cat^^


trigun



Thank you ^^ i'll see if i can fiind it
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

hajimasaito wrote:


daistar11 wrote:


hajimasaito wrote:

A anime with guns and there is a boy that is main character like in black cat^^


trigun



Thank you ^^ i'll see if i can fiind it


you can find it at

movie6.net
youtube.com
veoh.com

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.