First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ugly summer it makes you fat
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

BboyJhin wrote:


gudgurL22 wrote:


BboyJhin wrote:

wow that most be a hard fay to handle but also fun also is it true that they let you go home to have lunch


well, I don't have class during 12noon-3:15pm coz it's lunch time and Chinese classes time and I don't take Chinese lessons and I study at a Filipino - Chinese school... ^^ but it's fun/...


pretty interesting it most be good to study in the Philippines then i will be well educated


lol.. haha.. why? aren't u educated there??...
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Edited first post to make the topic of the thread clearer. Please stick to the topic and avoid posting random posts that would otherwise be mistaken for spam.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i eat when i'm bored during the summer.
lol.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I burn alot of fat in the summer
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Northfield, Minne...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I get slim cuz of summer cuz its friggen hot
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
People are ones who make themselves look fat, not the summer.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
being idle makes you fat
Posted 6/22/08
Ah ... I eat more in the summer . So , I grow fat . However , my body keeps me average sized
still even though I eat a lot . It`s really weird but I`m thankful for my Asian genes .
3013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Ah ... I eat more in the summer . So , I grow fat . However , my body keeps me average sized
still even though I eat a lot . It`s really weird but I`m thankful for my Asian genes .


nice thats cool
Posted 6/22/08

BboyJhin wrote:

nice thats cool


It is . I pretty much stay the same size even when I eat 24 / 7 .
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I don't think anyone can stay still in this damn heat. I can't, I have to be doing something, or else I
get mad, and start kicking stuff
3013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

wingdavid01 wrote:

I don't think anyone can stay still in this damn heat. I can't, I have to be doing something, or else I
get mad, and start kicking stuff


well yea you are right but if you move more you just creat more heat and makes you mad and makes you tired
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

BboyJhin wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

I don't think anyone can stay still in this damn heat. I can't, I have to be doing something, or else I
get mad, and start kicking stuff


well yea you are right but if you move more you just creat more heat and makes you mad and makes you tired



I like to sit in front of a fan, or air conditioner, and fall asleep, it never works, but I try.
I hate the summer, I can't sleep at night, even with all the windows open, all the fans at MAX!!
it's still hot, and nasty
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i hate summer..its way too hot and sticky
3013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

i hate summer..its way too hot and sticky


yea but have you think of this also like we hate summer and when its winter some people say i hate sumer thats funny hehe but yea summer is so sticky like you said
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.