First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
SPECIAL???
19762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tokyo or London (...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i'm not gonna spoil the last episode for others, but to those who have seen it already, what do you think? will there be one?

read at your own risk..

Member
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Phil.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
ahhhh there must be a badge here..hehe
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
I think there will be episode 11 since they show the "preview", right?

I wouldn't mind a special either, since the ending might leave many people crying (if they decide to follow the manga's ending).
Posted 6/23/08
All the other fansubbers are saying there is an eleventh episode.
Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
yeah last night I went to SARS-fansub and there are 11 ep, but the 10th and 11 eps are not
done yet
19762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tokyo or London (...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

diya18 wrote:

yeah last night I went to SARS-fansub and there are 11 ep, but the 10th and 11 eps are not
done yet



vietgirl11 wrote:

All the other fansubbers are saying there is an eleventh episode.


thanks for the info!!! ^_^ i was so confused 'cause in drama wiki, it only listed 10 episodes... but if they are gonna make a special, i wouldn't mind...
Member
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
blah engding is gonna be different from the manga im guessing?

but i cant wait for the 10th
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
I don't think they'll make a special...what will they be able to put in it...?
Posted 6/25/08

emil775 wrote:

I don't think they'll make a special...what will they be able to put in it...?


Everything that happens to Knight.....
Decisions... decisions....
We'll finally find out if it's RiikoxKnight or RiikoxSoshi!
I hope it's not a cliffhanger like the manga!
3180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ChocoTown, Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

vietgirl11 wrote:


emil775 wrote:

I don't think they'll make a special...what will they be able to put in it...?


Everything that happens to Knight.....
Decisions... decisions....
We'll finally find out if it's RiikoxKnight or RiikoxSoshi!
I hope it's not a cliffhanger like the manga!


the manga wasn't a cliff hanger XD...
it was a sad ending though T_T
Member
1670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere..
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i finished the last ep!!!!!!! the last ep was 11 ne? Yeah!!!!!!!! It was.......................!!!!!

***the following things that I'm abt to say totally spoils everything,,,so pls read at your own risk


Well that's just my opinion~ I LUV THIS DRAMA~~~~~!!!

You can go to www.tudou.com and search for 'zettai kareshi' to watch the newest eps (W/ CHINESE SUBS tho)
Posted 6/26/08

Mikkay23 wrote:


vietgirl11 wrote:


emil775 wrote:

I don't think they'll make a special...what will they be able to put in it...?


Everything that happens to Knight.....
Decisions... decisions....
We'll finally find out if it's RiikoxKnight or RiikoxSoshi!
I hope it's not a cliffhanger like the manga!


the manga wasn't a cliff hanger XD...
it was a sad ending though T_T


I know, I just call it that because it was soo sad. Apparently, robots die too....
Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Look behind you!
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

XX1kakapatus5XX wrote:

i finished the last ep!!!!!!! the last ep was 11 ne? Yeah!!!!!!!! It was.......................!!!!!

***the following things that I'm abt to say totally spoils everything,,,so pls read at your own risk


Well that's just my opinion~ I LUV THIS DRAMA~~~~~!!!

You can go to www.tudou.com and search for 'zettai kareshi' to watch the newest eps (W/ CHINESE SUBS tho)


I cried too. I cannot believe that's how it ended...
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
I haven't seen the finale yet,
But even if I had my answer would be: Yes please!

I love this drama♥
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / grrrr
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
there is a 11 ep
i dont think there will be need for a special
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.