First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
the partners room
Posted 6/22/08
now is the chance to not fight alone. you now have a choice to team up with any number of people of your choice.

to get a partner just ask the one you wanna team up with.
13675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
.same here....
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i'll be fine alone
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

now is the chance to not fight alone. you now have a choice to team up with any number of people of your choice.

to get a partner just ask the one you wanna team up with.



Can I have a pet ally?
Posted 6/23/08

yehoshua1116 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

now is the chance to not fight alone. you now have a choice to team up with any number of people of your choice.

to get a partner just ask the one you wanna team up with.



Can I have a pet ally?


yes.
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


yehoshua1116 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

now is the chance to not fight alone. you now have a choice to team up with any number of people of your choice.

to get a partner just ask the one you wanna team up with.



Can I have a pet ally?


yes.




Hmm where could I get one?
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
AZUU!! can i team with you?? ^_^
or will i be a burden
or you just wanna be alone
or u find me irritating
or im not good enough
or u wanna combine ur stength with Chidori (other mod)
and ur a cleric! u can heal me from what u did today but u didnt... btw, can u fix broken hearts too? o,o?
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

yehoshua1116 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


yehoshua1116 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

now is the chance to not fight alone. you now have a choice to team up with any number of people of your choice.

to get a partner just ask the one you wanna team up with.



Can I have a pet ally?


yes.




Hmm where could I get one?


i could give you one if you do a mission for me!
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
i want gaara-sama as my partner, is that possiblee???
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
** two is better than one**!!!
Posted 7/23/08
being in a team would be better then going solo on a mission...

but then again...

i would have to split the prize...

i'll be better off with a partner
Posted 7/24/08

xxkinochixx wrote:

being in a team would be better then going solo on a mission...

but then again...

i would have to split the prize...

i'll be better off with a partner


you know what they say " It's better to kill two stones with one bird...........then one stone with two birds"
Posted 7/24/08
i like your point Amras-sama
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
ok then i'll have yoite, miharu and gaara..

(it's better to kill a thousand birds with 4 stones)
Posted 9/28/08

xxkinochixx wrote:

i like your point Amras-sama


thanks.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.