First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Drawing contest ! 1# CLOSED
Creator
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
Ofcourse is the first Job to draw a picture of Miki
^^ I will make a Top 3#
The winner will be placed at the "Description Page"
Member
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Maine
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
I cant draw manga very well...
Creator
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

ach000 wrote:

I cant draw manga very well...



Doesn't bother just make your own style
Member
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Maine
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
but it doesnt really look like manga....but i ll take a shot
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Belgium x)
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Can we draw it on paper and then take a picture of it?
Creator
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

Mwitwa wrote:

Can we draw it on paper and then take a picture of it?



ofcourse ^^
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Belgium x)
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

wendytjuh wrote:


Mwitwa wrote:

Can we draw it on paper and then take a picture of it?



ofcourse ^^


So what do we have to do if we are ready?
Creator
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Mwitwa wrote:


wendytjuh wrote:


Mwitwa wrote:

Can we draw it on paper and then take a picture of it?



ofcourse ^^


So what do we have to do if we are ready?


just post it here when we have more people joining I will set a date, to look who the winner is
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Belgium x)
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Hope you like it, I didn't color it 'cause i'm really bad at coloring xD
Posted 7/14/08
can i please join? i just joined this group and i love miki! she's my favorite! well.. here goes nothing... haha :P


hope you guys like it and good luck everyone! gambare!:) oh and sorry. it's kind of light
Creator
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

vtennis37 wrote:

can i please join? i just joined this group and i love miki! she's my favorite! well.. here goes nothing... haha :P


hope you guys like it and good luck everyone! gambare!:) oh and sorry. it's kind of light :P



ofcourse you can join ^^ I like your drawing
Member
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Ah i didn't try...if i make a better pic i'll edit post. either way it's still good.
Posted 8/23/08

Hope you like it! Sorry if it's too big...
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Belgium x)
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

nisazidan wrote:


Hope you like it! Sorry if it's too big...


Aww... So cute ^^ Good job ^^
Posted 9/5/08


I think you should end this contest soon, becausethis group doesn't have any new activites
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.