First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME] Would You Wear This??
Vampire
18753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my PC...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Nope.. but I may try it if I were younger lol

How about this?
Posted 8/2/08
sure, simplicity is a great design =)

How about this?
twilighter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
hehe..only the dress and gloves ^-^

how about this
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
no problem~



Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

WinterAngel209 wrote:

Teee hee hee~ mii will join in the game too~ =P

YES YES YES~~ Anything to look like Kona-chan~~ =P

How bout this?



It's utterly conspicuous isn't it?



hahah the word conspicuous always reminds me of twilight .. hahah
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kookieluvr wrote:

OMG!!! that is SO fricken cute!!!!! yes!!!



wow i want that .. please . hhaha

sorry im just commenting Xd next user comment on ziziboomboom's pic X)
Posted 8/5/08
@ ziziboomboom - yep

This?
Vampire
18753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my PC...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Cosplay? This looks kinda good... but shouldn't there be a dress underneath the shirt? XDD
Anyways a yes to it X3

Any of these?

twilighter
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

OMG!!! that is SO fricken cute!!!!! yes!!!



wow i want that .. please . hhaha

sorry im just commenting Xd next user comment on ziziboomboom's pic X)


i know right?? its from sass and bide.
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kookieluvr wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

OMG!!! that is SO fricken cute!!!!! yes!!!



wow i want that .. please . hhaha

sorry im just commenting Xd next user comment on ziziboomboom's pic X)


i know right?? its from sass and bide.


omg why havent i heard of that store before T.T .. ?

Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
@Furi - kawaii~!! a definite yes =)

Or this?
twilighter
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

OMG!!! that is SO fricken cute!!!!! yes!!!



wow i want that .. please . hhaha

sorry im just commenting Xd next user comment on ziziboomboom's pic X)


i know right?? its from sass and bide.


omg why havent i heard of that store before T.T .. ?



its an australian brand XD lol.
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kookieluvr wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


kookieluvr wrote:

OMG!!! that is SO fricken cute!!!!! yes!!!



wow i want that .. please . hhaha

sorry im just commenting Xd next user comment on ziziboomboom's pic X)


i know right?? its from sass and bide.


omg why havent i heard of that store before T.T .. ?



its an australian brand XD lol.



ahh interesting .. lol . have to check out the website Xd
Vampire
18753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my PC...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
@Shi: Oh yes! That's cute... black is always a very good colour when it comes to these Lolita style dresses X3 But maybe only in parties though =d

@kookie: Can orders of these skirts be placed thru the internet? I want one too XD

Well back to the next one:
twilighter
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Erm,truthfully,no..it's too much for me xD

How about this pair of flower shoes? ^^



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.