First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Season Break?
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / manila
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



huhuhuhuhuh... hope that takumi saito will be one of the cast... i want him to be hiro san!!! it suites him well!!!


yeah ur right! i hope it was takumi saito and oh boy he is really hot! his body is sexy! *drools*


or maybe he can be shinobu...

coz he looks kawaii as a student in his movie boys love!!!

3464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ragna lounge
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



huhuhuhuhuh... hope that takumi saito will be one of the cast... i want him to be hiro san!!! it suites him well!!!


yeah ur right! i hope it was takumi saito and oh boy he is really hot! his body is sexy! *drools*


or maybe he can be shinobu...

coz he looks kawaii as a student in his movie boys love!!!



yeah boys love..yaoi rulez!hehe..it was my first live action yaoi anime..
Posted 6/24/08
"The series is set to air April 10 2008 and will contain 24 episodes, though it is believed that the animators will be taking a mid-season break, airing 12 episodes now and the second half later on in the year. It is produced by Studio DEEN. "

This is from the Wikipedia (I know, I know!) article "Junjo Romantica", however I could not find anything to disprove this statement either on the official website or Studio DEEN's. So don't give up yet, sheesh
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / manila
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



huhuhuhuhuh... hope that takumi saito will be one of the cast... i want him to be hiro san!!! it suites him well!!!


yeah ur right! i hope it was takumi saito and oh boy he is really hot! his body is sexy! *drools*


or maybe he can be shinobu...

coz he looks kawaii as a student in his movie boys love!!!



yeah boys love..yaoi rulez!hehe..it was my first live action yaoi anime..



have u watch other yaoi movies??



3464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ragna lounge
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



huhuhuhuhuh... hope that takumi saito will be one of the cast... i want him to be hiro san!!! it suites him well!!!


yeah ur right! i hope it was takumi saito and oh boy he is really hot! his body is sexy! *drools*


or maybe he can be shinobu...

coz he looks kawaii as a student in his movie boys love!!!



yeah boys love..yaoi rulez!hehe..it was my first live action yaoi anime..



have u watch other yaoi movies??





yup..takumi saito's other bl movies..hehe have u read boys love manga? they are very good looking! noeru is as cute as takumi!
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / manila
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


kasumi_chan wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:


twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



huhuhuhuhuh... hope that takumi saito will be one of the cast... i want him to be hiro san!!! it suites him well!!!


yeah ur right! i hope it was takumi saito and oh boy he is really hot! his body is sexy! *drools*


or maybe he can be shinobu...

coz he looks kawaii as a student in his movie boys love!!!



yeah boys love..yaoi rulez!hehe..it was my first live action yaoi anime..



have u watch other yaoi movies??





yup..takumi saito's other bl movies..hehe have u read boys love manga? they are very good looking! noeru is as cute as takumi!


really??

i haven't seen the manga... and do u only watch japan yaoi anime and movies??

Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / nowhere to be found!
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

twinkiecake wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:

there should be!!!

or else....

they will face the unsatisfying hunger of junjou romantica fans!!

hehehehehe

anyways...

it's been an issue that junjou romantica will have a break after that and i heard that it will be a movie with real people acting in a film...

and afterwards,, the series will return....

lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....

huhuhuhuhuh....

waaah!!!!

sorry i shared this with u guys,,,,

i can bare it all...

sayonara....

^^


OMG A LIVE ACTION MOVIE OF JUNJOU ROMANTICA?????? omg I can't wait



eh? a live action movie of junjou romantica? that would definitely be a sure hit!! hope it would come back soon. ^_^

117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
They will feel my wrath if there will be no season 2 of junjou romantica..
Member
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
reaLLy hope that THE GUYS at JR Live are HOT, HOT,and HOT!!!!! and how can they act the ecchi thing :blush:???????!!!!!! so hope they won't ruin this!!!!!!!!!!! reaLLy love this anime/manga.....!!!!!!!
Member
2965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

celtic_nymph wrote:

"The series is set to air April 10 2008 and will contain 24 episodes, though it is believed that the animators will be taking a mid-season break, airing 12 episodes now and the second half later on in the year. It is produced by Studio DEEN. "

This is from the Wikipedia (I know, I know!) article "Junjo Romantica", however I could not find anything to disprove this statement either on the official website or Studio DEEN's. So don't give up yet, sheesh


You said it all.
I'm not giving up hope. If there's gonna be 24 episodes, it's kinda logic that there's a season break after the first 12 episodes.
It would be season 1 and then the next 12 episodes will be season 2. xD
That's how I see it.

And for the Live Action, not sure I believe it.
Member
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
omg i really hope it's just a season break although i'll be very impatient over the break i'm pretty sure the series isn't over with just 12 episodes though cus the manga has a few episodes including usami's older brother, and that's like one of the highlights of junjou romantica... especially since the brother likes misaki lol i love the way usami gets all jealous
so they have to show those episodes!
4031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
The same studio makes VK too, and I heard they're getting the whole season break treatment too? Although I haven't looked to see if it's true or not. There really is a lot more to be shown, according to the manga, but maybe they don't have the money or the audience? I don't know.

I just don't want it to end. I need more Usagi.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

jhopay03 wrote:



lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....



^^


Okay, i don't mind a live action movie for Junjou Romantica, but for naruto? PLEASE GOD NOOOOOO!
Member
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
beotches better have a second season or imma have to kick someone.

Anyone else find this incredibly true?
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / manila
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

mrspkay wrote:


jhopay03 wrote:



lets hope that the movie will be a hit!!!

coz the producer of junjou romantica is planning to produce an action anime related to naruto if the movie will not work....



^^


Okay, i don't mind a live action movie for Junjou Romantica, but for naruto? PLEASE GOD NOOOOOO!


hahahahah.. i can't imagine how can they add a yaoi in an action anime???

let's just hope for more sponsors in there upcoming movie...

^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.