First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Cave at the Hill top
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


*lurk inside the cave*
Only darkness can understand me.
It won't betray me.
It will comfort me and hide everything.
I don't want to leave here anymore.


*walks inside the cave*
He's here...


*hear footsteps*
*hide in the deepest part of the cave*


*smiles*
You don't have to hide.
You know I can feel.


do you need satoshi right?
he will return after my few hours is over.
leave me alone


*smiles*
I know that.
You don't have to tell me.
You don't have to be so dramatic either... telling everyone to leave you alone.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


*lurk inside the cave*
Only darkness can understand me.
It won't betray me.
It will comfort me and hide everything.
I don't want to leave here anymore.


*walks inside the cave*
He's here...


*hear footsteps*
*hide in the deepest part of the cave*


*smiles*
You don't have to hide.
You know I can feel.


do you need satoshi right?
he will return after my few hours is over.
leave me alone


*smiles*
I know that.
You don't have to tell me.
You don't have to be so dramatic either... telling everyone to leave you alone.


I really want to be alone.
Leave me alone!
Why are you here?
To make fun of me?
Get out!
It's already over to us remember?
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


*lurk inside the cave*
Only darkness can understand me.
It won't betray me.
It will comfort me and hide everything.
I don't want to leave here anymore.


*walks inside the cave*
He's here...


*hear footsteps*
*hide in the deepest part of the cave*


*smiles*
You don't have to hide.
You know I can feel.


do you need satoshi right?
he will return after my few hours is over.
leave me alone


*smiles*
I know that.
You don't have to tell me.
You don't have to be so dramatic either... telling everyone to leave you alone.


I really want to be alone.
Leave me alone!
Why are you here?
To make fun of me?
Get out!
It's already over to us remember?


*smiles*
You don't want to be alone.
*walks to you*
Stop covering up.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You don't want to be alone.
*walks to you*
Stop covering up.


don't talk like you know me.
You don't know anything from me except my name and some few details.
Other than that you know nothing
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You don't want to be alone.
*walks to you*
Stop covering up.


don't talk like you know me.
You don't know anything from me except my name and some few details.
Other than that you know nothing


*smiles*
Do you want to tell me stuff that I don't know?
I'm willing to listen.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Do you want to tell me stuff that I don't know?
I'm willing to listen.


It's useless even I tell you.
Go home now.
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Do you want to tell me stuff that I don't know?
I'm willing to listen.


It's useless even I tell you.
Go home now.


*smiles*
Tell me.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Tell me.


enough.
I'm not satoshi.
don't expect me to do what you want.
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Tell me.


enough.
I'm not satoshi.
don't expect me to do what you want.


*smiles*
I know you're not him.
Tell me.
I'm sure you knew that I'm Riko when we met at the beach house.
Why didn't you say anything else?
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
I know you're not him.
Tell me.
I'm sure you knew that I'm Riko when we met at the beach house.
Why didn't you say anything else?


why would I say anything?
You choose him and that's the end of myself.
I will go back to my old self again.
The demon I was supposed to be
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
I know you're not him.
Tell me.
I'm sure you knew that I'm Riko when we met at the beach house.
Why didn't you say anything else?


why would I say anything?
You choose him and that's the end of myself.
I will go back to my old self again.
The demon I was supposed to be


*smiles*
You didn't even stand up for yourself at that time.
That wasn't like you.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You didn't even stand up for yourself at that time.
That wasn't like you.


that's right.
it wasn't me.
I'm not myself anymore.
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You didn't even stand up for yourself at that time.
That wasn't like you.


that's right.
it wasn't me.
I'm not myself anymore.


*smiles*
How come?
Why aren't you yourself anymore?


Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
How come?
Why aren't you yourself anymore?




*close eyes*
Posted 7/14/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
How come?
Why aren't you yourself anymore?




*close eyes*



*smiles*
*sits beside you*
You won't even answer my questions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.