First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Satoshi and Khaydi's Home
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*starts cooking*
Hm... I hope he'll like this...
*continues cooking*


*put the clothes inside the machine*
hm...
A new life huh?
*put water inside*
i can't for her cooks
*turn the machine on*
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*starts cooking*
Hm... I hope he'll like this...
*continues cooking*


*put the clothes inside the machine*
hm...
A new life huh?
*put water inside*
i can't for her cooks
*turn the machine on*


*sets the table*
So this is how it is...
*smiles*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*sets the table*
So this is how it is...
*smiles*


*put soap powder inside*
Things would be busy huh?
*yuki enter the room*
oh yuki.
*carry yuki*
Finally wake up huh?
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*sets the table*
So this is how it is...
*smiles*


*put soap powder inside*
Things would be busy huh?
*yuki enter the room*
oh yuki.
*carry yuki*
Finally wake up huh?


*looks at the food*
Good. All is done.
*puts food on the table*
Smells good. I really hope he'll like this.
*gets drinks*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*looks at the food*
Good. All is done.
*puts food on the table*
Smells good. I really hope he'll like this.
*gets drinks*


*the laundry stop moving*
oops it's done.
*get the clothes and sheet*
*yuki jump to the clothes*
No yuki. Don't play that.
*grab yuki*
It's dirty again.
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at the food*
Good. All is done.
*puts food on the table*
Smells good. I really hope he'll like this.
*gets drinks*


*the laundry stop moving*
oops it's done.
*get the clothes and sheet*
*yuki jump to the clothes*
No yuki. Don't play that.
*grab yuki*
It's dirty again.


*leaves kitchen*
*walks to you*
*smiles*
How is it there?
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*leaves kitchen*
*walks to you*
*smiles*
How is it there?


*smiles*
yuki make the clothe dirty again.
Is the food ready?
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*leaves kitchen*
*walks to you*
*smiles*
How is it there?


*smiles*
yuki make the clothe dirty again.
Is the food ready?


*smiles*
Really?
*looks at Yuki*
She thought she can play with it.
*giggles*
*hugs you*
The food is ready.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
Really?
*looks at Yuki*
She thought she can play with it.
*giggles*
*hugs you*
The food is ready.


*smiles*
okay. Let's finish the laundry after eating.
*hugs you tight*
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
Really?
*looks at Yuki*
She thought she can play with it.
*giggles*
*hugs you*
The food is ready.


*smiles*
okay. Let's finish the laundry after eating.
*hugs you tight*


*smiles*
Okay.
*holds your hand*
Let's go.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Okay.
*holds your hand*
Let's go.


*smiles*
*follow you in the kitchen*
Wow.
*look at the food*
it's looks delicious
*move the chair for you*
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
Okay.
*holds your hand*
Let's go.


*smiles*
*follow you in the kitchen*
Wow.
*look at the food*
it's looks delicious
*move the chair for you*


*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you like it.
*starts eating*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you like it.
*starts eating*


*smiles*
I really like it.
*mamaoru and yuki approach*
Looks like they're also hungry
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.