First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Satoshi and Khaydi's Home
Posted 6/22/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you like it.
*starts eating*


*smiles*
I really like it.
*mamaoru and yuki approach*
Looks like they're also hungry


*smiles*
Thanks.
*looks at Mamoru and Yuki*
*looks at you*
I already put food in their bowls a while ago.
They know where it is.
*continues eating*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you like it.
*starts eating*


*smiles*
I really like it.
*mamaoru and yuki approach*
Looks like they're also hungry


*smiles*
Thanks.
*looks at Mamoru and Yuki*
*looks at you*
I already put food in their bowls a while ago.
They know where it is.
*continues eating*


*drink*
Do you have any plan today?
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*looks at you*
*smiles*
Thanks...
*sits*
I hope you'll like it...


*smiles*
I would surely do.
*sit down*
Let's eat.
*take a bite*
Delicious.
More than I thought.


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you like it.
*starts eating*


*smiles*
I really like it.
*mamaoru and yuki approach*
Looks like they're also hungry


*smiles*
Thanks.
*looks at Mamoru and Yuki*
*looks at you*
I already put food in their bowls a while ago.
They know where it is.
*continues eating*


*drink*
Do you have any plan today?


*smiles*
No plan for today.
*drinks*
Why ask?
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
No plan for today.
*drinks*
Why ask?


*smiles*
I just ask.
Your parents would travel again right?
*continue eating*
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
No plan for today.
*drinks*
Why ask?


*smiles*
I just ask.
Your parents would travel again right?
*continue eating*


*smiles*
Yeah...
They should probably be preparing their stuff right now.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
No plan for today.
*drinks*
Why ask?


*smiles*
I just ask.
Your parents would travel again right?
*continue eating*


*smiles*
Yeah...
They should probably be preparing their stuff right now.


*smiles*
I think we should accompany them before they leaves.
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
No plan for today.
*drinks*
Why ask?


*smiles*
I just ask.
Your parents would travel again right?
*continue eating*


*smiles*
Yeah...
They should probably be preparing their stuff right now.


*smiles*
I think we should accompany them before they leaves.


*smiles*
You think so?
*finishes eating*
Okay. That would be nice.
*drinks*
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You think so?
*finishes eating*
Okay. That would be nice.
*drinks*


*smiles*
Yeah. We will surely won't see them for a long time.
*finish eating*
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
You think so?
*finishes eating*
Okay. That would be nice.
*drinks*


*smiles*
Yeah. We will surely won't see them for a long time.
*finish eating*


*smiles*
I agree... although they would be able to see us.
*giggles*
Unfair.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
I agree... although they would be able to see us.
*giggles*
Unfair.


*laughs*
I guess you're right.
*drink*
They're still in the hotel right?
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
I agree... although they would be able to see us.
*giggles*
Unfair.


*laughs*
I guess you're right.
*drink*
They're still in the hotel right?


*smiles*
Yes. They're still there.
Hm... I wonder what I can give to them before they leave.
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
I agree... although they would be able to see us.
*giggles*
Unfair.


*laughs*
I guess you're right.
*drink*
They're still in the hotel right?


*smiles*
Yes. They're still there.
Hm... I wonder what I can give to them before they leave.


*smiles*
Then let's do a shopping before we visit them.
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

*smiles*
I agree... although they would be able to see us.
*giggles*
Unfair.


*laughs*
I guess you're right.
*drink*
They're still in the hotel right?


*smiles*
Yes. They're still there.
Hm... I wonder what I can give to them before they leave.


*smiles*
Then let's do a shopping before we visit them.


*smiles*
That would be nice.
Hm... I'll buy some stuff too.
*giggles*

Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
That would be nice.
Hm... I'll buy some stuff too.
*giggles*


okay
*finish eating and put the dishes in the washbin*
I'll wash the dishes then.
Oh yeah the laundry.
We should dry it in the sun before we leaves.
Posted 6/23/08

blckfox7 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


*smiles*
That would be nice.
Hm... I'll buy some stuff too.
*giggles*


okay
*finish eating and put the dishes in the washbin*
I'll wash the dishes then.
Oh yeah the laundry.
We should dry it in the sun before we leaves.


*smiles*
Okay.
*hugs you*
I'll take care of the laundry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.