First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply This might be the stupidest question ever but...
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
tho you got off the subject
i dont read the manga
but i thought that kakashi and rin should be together
in my opinion
ive only read the part of the manga they skipped bout kakashi's past =D


but after readin this and now i know more than i should lol
i think i might read the manga
lmao
Creator
2627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where the trees c...
Offline
Posted 12/2/07

LittleRockerChika wrote:

tho you got off the subject
i dont read the manga
but i thought that kakashi and rin should be together
in my opinion
ive only read the part of the manga they skipped bout kakashi's past =D


but after readin this and now i know more than i should lol
i think i might read the manga
lmao

i don't think no one knows wat happened to rin but she might be an anbu ninja or she 's deceased but when obito died kakashi told her that obito loved her so she dedicated her life to him or something like that.

16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 12/2/07
good point good point
but has anyone considered kakashi and tsunade???
haha
Creator
2627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where the trees c...
Offline
Posted 12/3/07

LittleRockerChika wrote:

good point good point
but has anyone considered kakashi and tsunade???
haha

ummmm... tsunade is like 50 yrs old and she dosn't want anyone because of her lover that she lost,Nawaki, and she dosen't want the repeat.

16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 12/5/07
hey who cares if shes like 50 does she look 50?? no..but your right bout the paast lover thing ..idk..i just saw them talin in an ep and i was like hmmm i wonder what day would be like =DD anyways i guess that would be more wierd than kakashi and sakura lmao mybad =PPPP
Posted 12/7/07
yea i think so i mean he has nothin to doo he's sooo lonely
"i'm Mr.Lonely
I have no body to call my ownnnnn"
lolz i still remember dat song....=T
Member
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
asuma died of wat arh?????
Member
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/07

funnies wrote:


LittleRockerChika wrote:

tho you got off the subject
i dont read the manga
but i thought that kakashi and rin should be together
in my opinion
ive only read the part of the manga they skipped bout kakashi's past =D


but after readin this and now i know more than i should lol
i think i might read the manga
lmao

i don't think no one knows wat happened to rin but she might be an anbu ninja or she 's deceased but when obito died kakashi told her that obito loved her so she dedicated her life to him or something like that.



i tink rin is a anbu.. wen orochimaru fite wit konoha, there wa a girl hu went to obito's grave and said i will avenge u...

Creator
2627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where the trees c...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07

chidori96 wrote:


funnies wrote:


LittleRockerChika wrote:

tho you got off the subject
i dont read the manga
but i thought that kakashi and rin should be together
in my opinion
ive only read the part of the manga they skipped bout kakashi's past =D


but after readin this and now i know more than i should lol
i think i might read the manga
lmao

i don't think no one knows wat happened to rin but she might be an anbu ninja or she 's deceased but when obito died kakashi told her that obito loved her so she dedicated her life to him or something like that.



i tink rin is a anbu.. wen orochimaru fite wit konoha, there wa a girl hu went to obito's grave and said i will avenge u...

actually she said she would avenge hayate's death which is who baki gaara's sensei killed and she didn't say that in front of the grave all she did was pray in front of the grave but i'm not positive that was Rin.

Creator
2627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where the trees c...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07

chidori96 wrote:

asuma died of wat arh?????

a person from the akatsuki called hidan killed by being stabbed in the heart

Member
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / lol long time no...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
i think if jiraiya died so would kakashi because make out paradise isn't finished
Creator
2627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where the trees c...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

KyuubiKidtajuu wrote:

i think if jiraiya died so would kakashi because make out paradise isn't finished


it wouldn't matter though...
Member
1677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / lol long time no...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
yes it would i mean naruto beat him because he threatened to spoil the book
Moderator
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Konoha, Country o...
Offline
Posted 12/13/07

KyuubiKidtajuu wrote:

yes it would i mean naruto beat him because he threatened to spoil the book


Well Kakashi would just have to look for another book wouldn't he? But like you, I strongly feel Jiraiya should not die at all till the very end of the manga.

Member
2381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ earth ~
Offline
Posted 12/14/07

LittleRockerChika wrote:

good point good point
but has anyone considered kakashi and tsunade???
haha


that's a big no no....
this is somehow starting to be similar to the other thread...
but anyway....
they shouldn't be together because of the age gap loke one of our member said (sorry forgot your name)
and because it's very disturbing...
btw, don't you find this pic disturbing...


oh and for him having a girlfriend...
hmmm he doesn't need to have one...
and being a shinobi he was taught to cut all ties similar to that because it woud only get in the way of their line of duty...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.