First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply [tutorial] Fading Text
Posted 7/12/08
Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:

Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?


Try Save Optimized Image as>Gif
then voila~ x3
but it depends on the ver ur using.
Posted 7/13/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:

Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?


Try Save Optimized Image as>Gif
then voila~ x3
but it depends on the ver ur using.


I use photoshop cs2.
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:

Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?


Try Save Optimized Image as>Gif
then voila~ x3
but it depends on the ver ur using.


I use photoshop cs2.


you can save gif on cs2 by saving it for web then save again XD or you may choose to edit it in image ready then click save optimized as

me using the same version.
Posted 7/13/08

fringyfern wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:

Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?


Try Save Optimized Image as>Gif
then voila~ x3
but it depends on the ver ur using.


I use photoshop cs2.


you can save gif on cs2 by saving it for web then save again XD or you may choose to edit it in image ready then click save optimized as

me using the same version.


Oh thanks thanks
Soo basically, just save optimized then save it again as a .GIF?
Posted 7/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


fringyfern wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:

Hmm when i tried Saving it said that it would discard the animation..how can i save it so it keeps the animation?


Try Save Optimized Image as>Gif
then voila~ x3
but it depends on the ver ur using.


I use photoshop cs2.


you can save gif on cs2 by saving it for web then save again XD or you may choose to edit it in image ready then click save optimized as

me using the same version.


Oh thanks thanks
Soo basically, just save optimized then save it again as a .GIF?


uh..in Photoshop, click the save for web option in file menu..when you click it a big options window will be shown..you may do adjustments on it..then click save then that's it XD

also another way is to edit it on Adobe Image ready..on the file menu there is the option edit in image ready..then when the the file is in the image ready go to the file window and save optimized as. then you will have your lovely gif movin' XD
Posted 7/14/08

fringyfern wrote:

uh..in Photoshop, click the save for web option in file menu..when you click it a big options window will be shown..you may do adjustments on it..then click save then that's it XD

also another way is to edit it on Adobe Image ready..on the file menu there is the option edit in image ready..then when the the file is in the image ready go to the file window and save optimized as. then you will have your lovely gif movin' XD


Hahha thank you, it works ^_^
Posted 7/14/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:


fringyfern wrote:

uh..in Photoshop, click the save for web option in file menu..when you click it a big options window will be shown..you may do adjustments on it..then click save then that's it XD

also another way is to edit it on Adobe Image ready..on the file menu there is the option edit in image ready..then when the the file is in the image ready go to the file window and save optimized as. then you will have your lovely gif movin' XD


Hahha thank you, it works ^_^


you're welcome nyaa.. X3
Posted 7/16/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


naririn wrote:
speaking in faint voice~ etto... how to use the font you told me bout siz *runs away* ><.


good fonts are,
Visitor
Green Pillow
Debonair Inline
WC Aquablues Bta
Subway Ticker
Scriptina
Ginga


etto.....where can I see those ><. ..was looking for a good font TT.
Posted 7/16/08

naririn wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


naririn wrote:
speaking in faint voice~ etto... how to use the font you told me bout siz *runs away* ><.


good fonts are,
Visitor
Green Pillow
Debonair Inline
WC Aquablues Bta
Subway Ticker
Scriptina
Ginga


etto.....where can I see those ><. ..was looking for a good font TT.


search at www.dafont.com
Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

FADING TEXT TUTORIAL.

This is very simple :D. You will get this effect at the end of this tutorial

1. If you have a background ready to use proceed to step 2. If not, create a new file. ( Ctrl+N ) Size is up to u ^-^

2. Grab the Text tool. Enter your Text.

3. Go to Animations / Imageready and open ur animation palette. Then click once to duplicate.
My animations palette:


4.Click the 2nd FRAME and set the TEXT layer to invisible by clicking the eye next to it.


5. Now click Tween. and used these settings:


"Tween" is actually short for "in-between", and refers to the creation of successive frames of animation between key frames.

hehe hit the play button to preview animation. If its too fast, scratch what i said and change the number of "Frames to Add" to a larger number like 30 or etc.
Finally, Save as > .gif > save.
I definitely prefer keeping it at 0 sec. "no delay" to achieve maximum GIF quality and avoid lagging.

My result: consists 25 frames


CREDIT GOES TO: INI OF FTALK.


hmm....i cant see d picture...
Posted 7/22/08
i can't see the pictures either.
HELP!
Posted 7/23/08
I AGREEE KIRA I SUDDENLY CANT SEE THE PIC
last time can
Member
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
its so easy thanks for the tut
Posted 7/25/08
of coz its easy xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.