First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
DO YOU LIKE SUPER JUNIOR'S CUTE IMAGE OR BAD BOY IMAGE?
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
I noticed that super junior changes their image alot. Once it's bad boy and then it's cute.

SO DO YOU LIKE THEIR CUTE IMAGE OR BAD BOY IMAGE?




CUTE









BAD BOY











For me it's the bad boy image.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i like Bad Boy image...
because their image is always cute so i wanted bad boy image...
and...
i love Wookie's pic there(the 2nd one)...
5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
I like both!
Posted 6/23/08

jhyniee wrote:

i like Bad Boy image...
because their image is always cute so i wanted bad boy image...
and...
i love Wookie's pic there(the 2nd one)...


i totally agree w/ u . i think i like ryeowook in his bad boy image.

9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i like both... but i like their bad boy looks...
they totally change their styles in their 2nd album..
idk even though they had their bad boy looks they still look cute...
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
they look Hot with their bad boy image..
but i always prefer them to be cute...!!!!
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
how can you say Suju is bad boy...???? lmao
they're like the cutest group ever! especially DongHae <33
11467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines [ dav...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
cute cute cute :p
11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Coventry, England
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
I love both, but it's probably cute for me.
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

jhyniee wrote:

i like Bad Boy image...
because their image is always cute so i wanted bad boy image...
and...
i love Wookie's pic there(the 2nd one)...


yep me 2. he's so cute.
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

momochan127 wrote:


jhyniee wrote:

i like Bad Boy image...
because their image is always cute so i wanted bad boy image...
and...
i love Wookie's pic there(the 2nd one)...


i totally agree w/ u . i think i like ryeowook in his bad boy image.



i like wookie in his cute image. he's just so CUTE!! ^_^
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
heh! ^_^ heechul's bad boy image is hot.
13375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / sickest place ever.
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
bad boy<3
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

LastRain wrote:

how can you say Suju is bad boy...???? lmao
they're like the cutest group ever! especially DongHae <33


i'm sorry about that.
i agree. i like donghae in his cute image better.
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SOMEWHERE o.0
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i dont like them im just saying this because it will make amy mad which is very funny i like thier bad boy image tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.