First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you think will happen to mikan and her mom??
Student
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lost in my heart!!♥
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
I think she will accept her since Mikan is so sweet and nice but it would take sometime!
Member
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the skyline.
Offline
Posted 12/26/07


Wel...Mikan knows that Yuka has the same alice as her, but at the momment she doesn't know that's her mom. Hotaru commented "Just because you have the same alice as that women doesn't mean you're a bad person." Does that mean Mikan thinks she's a bad person? Also I know that Ruka knows that Yuka is Mikan's mom for some reason...
Student
28793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Soaring thru the...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
did u ask that question so that ppl will tell u that they will reunite or sumting like dat?
Student
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my small littl...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

snoopyme wrote:

in manga chap 88 mikan's mum classmate,luna somehow become mikan classmate and wanna harm mikan....n mikan mum kinda found out about tis so i think she intend to stop luna^^



Maybe Mikan will accept her cause Mikan's Mom protects Mikan from Luna but Mikan does't know
Student
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
hmm probably^^
Posted 1/2/08
i think..yuka(mikan's mom) will protect mikan from harm.she'll watch over her.
Student
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i think it will take Mikan a really long time to accept her mom because she hurt Hotaru
Posted 1/3/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Umm,that is a very good question.
I think Mikan will be able to accept her mum,but yeah...it must be hard for her...so maybe she will takes time.


i agree with u
Student
88833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LOCATION!
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
i think mikan will accept her mom but not that fast because at first she's mad at her...so i think it will take time
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

syllphiel wrote:

since in the manga, mikan and her mom met already but unfortunately mikan didn't know that it was her mom and said pretty harsh things to her...what do you think will happen to those two??? will mikan be able to accept her mom or not???


actually..... even if mikan knew yuka was her mom, she still would have said harsh things....... shes like that............. also, mikan is kinda thankul cuz yuka saved mikan in volume 8.... yuka comes out again in vol 15, and im waiting for it(and i just finished 14!!!! XD)! it takes like 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! SOMETIMES LONGER!!!!!!GAAAAHHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT!!!



srry about that.... i get hyper sometimes... -_-;;
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

aznlilchika wrote:

i think it will take Mikan a really long time to accept her mom because she hurt Hotaru


she didnt hurt hotaru.... mikans mom(yuka) in Z, so the person who shot hotaru was in Z with yuka. but she stole yuus alice and gave it back.
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

jjxsays wrote:



Wel...Mikan knows that Yuka has the same alice as her, but at the momment she doesn't know that's her mom. Hotaru commented "Just because you have the same alice as that women doesn't mean you're a bad person." Does that mean Mikan thinks she's a bad person? Also I know that Ruka knows that Yuka is Mikan's mom for some reason...


mikans mom(yuka) doesnt have the same alice as mikan. mikans dad does. yuka has the stealing alice(an alice that steald other ppls alices). it came out in the gakuen alice volume 7.5(its a fan book) and i bought it
Member
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the skyline.
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

koalahein wrote:


jjxsays wrote:



Wel...Mikan knows that Yuka has the same alice as her, but at the momment she doesn't know that's her mom. Hotaru commented "Just because you have the same alice as that women doesn't mean you're a bad person." Does that mean Mikan thinks she's a bad person? Also I know that Ruka knows that Yuka is Mikan's mom for some reason...


mikans mom(yuka) doesnt have the same alice as mikan. mikans dad does. yuka has the stealing alice(an alice that steald other ppls alices). it came out in the gakuen alice volume 7.5(its a fan book) and i bought it ;)


I know that Yuka doesn't have the Nullification Alice, but Mikan has the stealing alice for SURE. I read up to chapter 90 I think.

Student
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A book story
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
o.o yea i think they'll make up
Student
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A book story
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
its not mikan it's this other girl who has the stealing alice that mikan isnt being able to be protected by i think xD but mikan dont have stealing alice
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.