First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply ID cards
Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/14/08
#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 member
#5xiaobear, version 2

10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
1. Starlight305, Satomi
2.

3. Febuary 27
4. waitress
5. AndelGoddess1997 version 2
6. Stars
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/14/08
#1 kasimasi-nickname: rin-chan
#2 pic:

#3 march 1
#4 member
#5 xiaobear version 2
Moderator
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

kasimasi wrote:

#1 kasimasi-nickname: karin-chan
#2 pic:

#3 march 1
#4 member
#5 xiaobear version 2


im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!p.s the nickname Karin is already taken by me!
Moderator
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

iloveicecrem wrote:

#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 food tester
#5xiaobear, version 2



im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!
Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

jianing23 wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:

#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 food tester
#5xiaobear, version 2



im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!


excuse me... but i am just a member though.. do i realli have to have a position?? Can't the position just be member??
Moderator
16959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ©HI-MI-TSU!~
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

iloveicecrem wrote:


jianing23 wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:

#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 food tester
#5xiaobear, version 2



im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!


excuse me... but i am just a member though.. do i realli have to have a position?? Can't the position just be member??


theres no such thing as food tester there can just be member but u have to write member not just food test!
Posted 8/14/08

jianing23 wrote:


kasimasi wrote:

#1 kasimasi-nickname: rin-chan
#2 pic:

#3 march 1
#4 member
#5 xiaobear version 2


im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!p.s the nickname Karin is already taken by me!


4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / L.A. - California
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
#1: Username: CelineDoris4ever
Nickname: Celine
#2: Picture:


#3: March 5
#4: Member
#5: xiaobear - Version 2
Member
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

jianing23 wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:


jianing23 wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:

#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 food tester
#5xiaobear, version 2



im sorry but u dont have a position at Animelovers Cafee! please post in the `positions` form to get one sorry can make u an id card with out one!


excuse me... but i am just a member though.. do i realli have to have a position?? Can't the position just be member??


theres no such thing as food tester there can just be member but u have to write member not just food test!


then can u make one for me that just says member plz??

Posted 8/15/08

sweetrose3 wrote:

#1Sweetrose3
-NickName: Neko Chick
#2

#3 March 25
#4 Cashier
#5 Xiaobear


here u go ^^...sry for the long long wait >.<
Posted 8/15/08

iloveicecrem wrote:

#1 username: iloveicecrem
#2Pic.
#3 D.O.B. February 3rd
#4 member
#5xiaobear, version 2



here u go ^^...sry for da long wait >.<
Posted 8/15/08

kasimasi wrote:

#1 kasimasi-nickname: rin-chan
#2 pic:

#3 march 1
#4 member
#5 xiaobear version 2


here u go ^^...sry for da long wait >.<
Posted 8/15/08

CelineDoris4ever wrote:

#1: Username: CelineDoris4ever
Nickname: Celine
#2: Picture:


#3: March 5
#4: Member
#5: xiaobear - Version 2


here u go ^^...
Posted 8/15/08

naruto_addict_08 wrote:

#1Username:naruto_addict_08 Nickname:toy-toy
#2
#3 July 30
#4 Cashier
#5 by xiaobear version 1
#6 panda

Note:
If your done making the card could you just comment me or email me thank you


here =D...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.