First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
ART COMPETITION~easy fan art
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Greed-kun wrote:



TT_TT IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!


Thank you very much.... ^^
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

vtennis37 wrote:



wow! that's awesome! i love the detail and shading!


I'm glad you appreciated it... ^^

Your drawing was cute by thew way.... ^^
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
17 slots left

that was a good shot bloody
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
BEFORE JOINING AND POSTING YOUR ENTRIES HERE~READ THE FORUM TOPIC CALLED "ANNOUNCEMENT" FIRST!!!
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
My my... The rules were tightened....
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
this is called easy fan art? haha XD
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

bloodread wrote:

My my... The rules were tightened....


you can say that~its just because the group hasnt been risen up since the competition started!!!
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
BEFORE JOINING AND POSTING YOUR ENTRIES HERE~READ THE FORUM TOPIC CALLED "ANNOUNCEMENT" FIRST!!!

17 slots left
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


bloodread wrote:

My my... The rules were tightened....


you can say that~its just because the group hasnt been risen up since the competition started!!!


Ah I see.... So when will the other contests be open again (ex. draw manga girl/boy)???...

And how will the contestants notice if he/she can enter on a certain contest??...
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

bloodread wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


bloodread wrote:

My my... The rules were tightened....


you can say that~its just because the group hasnt been risen up since the competition started!!!


Ah I see.... So when will the other contests be open again (ex. draw manga girl/boy)???...

And how will the contestants notice if he/she can enter on a certain contest??...


I'll give them notifications or message~ so far some of them are cooperating with the new rule!!!
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


bloodread wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


bloodread wrote:

My my... The rules were tightened....


you can say that~its just because the group hasnt been risen up since the competition started!!!


Ah I see.... So when will the other contests be open again (ex. draw manga girl/boy)???...

And how will the contestants notice if he/she can enter on a certain contest??...


I'll give them notifications or message~ so far some of them are cooperating with the new rule!!!


lol... I'm one of them....
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08


YOU DONT HAVE ANY PERMISSION TO JOIN THE COMPETITION- READ THE FORUM TOPIC "ANNOUNCEMENT" BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!!!
Member
4250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
i live in a shoe~...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Niniqi wrote:
mine stinks-horrably! my eyes are deformed and I bet no one can even see dia... ^^" well at least it scanned good!
username:Niniqi
title:Amu & Dia
anime:Shugo Chara
yey here it finally is!!!


Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around The World
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
OMG i didn't have a scanner how i wan put my drawing in??? OMG!!! Can i use camera?? I draw Soul Eater one ^^!! I like all the drawing that u all have draw!!
Member
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

ong_san_san wrote:

OMG i didn't have a scanner how i wan put my drawing in??? OMG!!! Can i use camera?? I draw Soul Eater one ^^!! I like all the drawing that u all have draw!!


Better look first on what Anime is valid to draw on the very first post and page of this thread...and I know I'm not a mod I'm just sensitive on what's happening on the forum..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.