First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
fetish for guys with glasses...
Posted 6/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!





note:you will recieve more flaming due to your post. . .



so you dont believe me?

you dont believe me, eh...

how come you dont believe such a logical logic..

someday, the gate to the anime world will be opened,

and you will have to show the shocked face of yours..




Posted 6/24/08

Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!



omg google

did you mean to what u say just now

3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
look... isnt he cute.....

Posted 6/24/08

Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!





note:you will recieve more flaming due to your post. . .



so you dont believe me?

you dont believe me, eh...

how come you dont believe such a logical logic..

someday, the gate to the anime world will be opened,

and you will have to show the shocked face of yours..







yes! anime doesn't exist. . .

if you wanna life on your imaginary life . . .

i don't care. . .

Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!





note:you will recieve more flaming due to your post. . .



so you dont believe me?

you dont believe me, eh...

how come you dont believe such a logical logic..

someday, the gate to the anime world will be opened,

and you will have to show the shocked face of yours..







yes! anime doesn't exist. . .

if you wanna life on your imaginary life . . .

i don't care. . .



w00t yojimno you dont have to reply him seriously u kno

hes just a freak
Posted 6/24/08

centzryo wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!





note:you will recieve more flaming due to your post. . .



so you dont believe me?

you dont believe me, eh...

how come you dont believe such a logical logic..

someday, the gate to the anime world will be opened,

and you will have to show the shocked face of yours..







yes! anime doesn't exist. . .

if you wanna life on your imaginary life . . .

i don't care. . .



w00t yojimno you dont have to reply him seriously u kno




kinda annoying. . .

he's 24!!!

he should grow up. . .

seriously. . .
Posted 6/24/08

Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!


No matter how you make it look good, you still fail.
Get a life.
2943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

He doesn't where specs in the show but this pic is nice (:

4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i like them...

a lot...

i like
Tezuka,
Kyouya,
Conan,
2693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess where
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
i agree....and im not just talkin bout anime guys....i really find guys with glasses attractive....one concrete example is my ex-crush XD haha! cant post his pictures here though

and...i like kyouya, too.
part of the reason why i do is cuz he wears glasses



......isnt he insanely good-looking?....*sigh*
1821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08
no really... you dont have fetish for guys with glasses but anime guys with glasses




Posted 6/24/08

padjoy wrote:


Google_Indonesia wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

hmmmmm. . .

you know that anime is not real?

right?



NO!

anime is real!!

far in the other land, in the other dimension of this world we live now,

anime is do exist!!

just so you know!!

I'm Positive that anime is exist!!

Positive!!!!


No matter how you make it look good, you still fail.
Get a life.


finally!

another one bashed his head. . .
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
yeah..... it makes cool!!!
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
its not my fetish but yeah anime guys with glasses are hawt...
Posted 6/24/08

chrisma_anime wrote:








I like guys with glasses but its not fetish ok?


hell yeah! those three are my favourites too! xD although i do prefer eiji without his glasses...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.