First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why do girls go into the bathroom in groups?
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

thegodcode wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

they have a secret lesbian fetish..
basically, they make out and have a huge orgy in the washroom. (my fantasy)


~Sweet~


You people need something better to do lmao....

perverts....
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
To camwhore. Public toilets nowadays are very sophisticated and stylish.
Posted 6/24/08
Well, it's better than saying "Please excuse me, I have to take a shit right quick". I mean, some females aren't vulgar like that. But the whole group thing, I don't know. Some people just don't like walking alone. Haven't you ever heard of people getting kidnapped or fondled when walking by themselves?
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

Well, it's better than saying "Please excuse me, I have to take a shit right quick". I mean, some females aren't vulgar like that. But the whole group thing, I don't know. Some people just don't like walking alone. Haven't you ever heard of people getting kidnapped or fondled when walking by themselves?


Women get fondled everywhere, there are perverts everywhere. Granted it's safer, but to do it in school is strange...maybe it's a habbit...
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

they have a secret lesbian fetish..
basically, they make out and have a huge orgy in the washroom. (my fantasy)


~Sweet~
"


You people need something better to do lmao....

perverts....



"I can not help thinking about it"
Posted 6/24/08

sk19391 wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

Well, it's better than saying "Please excuse me, I have to take a shit right quick". I mean, some females aren't vulgar like that. But the whole group thing, I don't know. Some people just don't like walking alone. Haven't you ever heard of people getting kidnapped or fondled when walking by themselves?


Women get fondled everywhere, there are perverts everywhere. Granted it's safer, but to do it in school is strange...maybe it's a habbit...


oh, I didn't know he meant in the school lol. I thought he meant like in generally, or like hanging out and stuff.
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

thegodcode wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

they have a secret lesbian fetish..
basically, they make out and have a huge orgy in the washroom. (my fantasy)


~Sweet~
"


You people need something better to do lmao....

perverts....



"I can not help thinking about it"


Do something with your time, like read a book, or draw...or play video games...or something other than having perverted thoughts...
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08
I don't know anything, but my female cousins say that they do that so they can have a secret and quiet meeting
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

Well, it's better than saying "Please excuse me, I have to take a shit right quick". I mean, some females aren't vulgar like that. But the whole group thing, I don't know. Some people just don't like walking alone. Haven't you ever heard of people getting kidnapped or fondled when walking by themselves?


Women get fondled everywhere, there are perverts everywhere. Granted it's safer, but to do it in school is strange...maybe it's a habbit...


oh, I didn't know he meant in the school lol. I thought he meant like in generally, or like hanging out and stuff.


Well...that was something I added, I don't know if he meant that or not...
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Haha. I really don't know.
To gossip about what's
been said right before they
are gonna go use the bathroom

Lol.

But yeah, I'm one of those girls
too. I go in groups or partners
cause those scary movies do
really scare me.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Let's see... that happens at my skool too lol. They either talk about guys, what's happening between them, and all those stuff. Some of them just i don't know are bitchy! =O
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

they have a secret lesbian fetish..
basically, they make out and have a huge orgy in the washroom. (my fantasy)


~Sweet~
"


You people need something better to do lmao....

perverts....



"I can not help thinking about it"


Do something with your time, like read a book, or draw...or play video games...or something other than having perverted thoughts...


Thank that is a good idea , i should read a doujin book or draw sexy anime girls or ....play a hentai game, that is to keep way the perverted thoughts ........
1878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
[x] to talk about boys
[x] to talk about other girls behind their backs
[x] to have someone comfort you when you're having a bad hair day
[x] to have someone there in case of an emergency: ( ie. RED ALERT! )
[x] to have someone to talk to while peeing
[x] to have someone tell you if you've got toilet paper stuck under your shoe or if you're skirt is caught in your underwear before going out to face the world
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

thegodcode wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

they have a secret lesbian fetish..
basically, they make out and have a huge orgy in the washroom. (my fantasy)


~Sweet~
"


You people need something better to do lmao....

perverts....



"I can not help thinking about it"


Do something with your time, like read a book, or draw...or play video games...or something other than having perverted thoughts...


Thank that is a good idea , i should read a doujin book or draw sexy anime girls or ....play a hentai game that to keep way the perverted thoughts ........


That...just makes it worse...sigh...you need to go out and see the world or something...
43028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
They are scared that some weird/pervert is gonna peep on them so they go in a team to attack the pervert =P Haha thats what I think!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.