First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Do US highschool girls act different than in other countries?
Posted 6/24/08

LOVEDOLLx wrote:

I dont think so...
maybe, i guess it depends on the country
and how strict their disciplinary code is.



BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


are you kidding me?
do you have something against US citizens or somethin?
Reading your other thread
Ive come to the conclusion that you think we're stealing bastards.
Dont generalize what you've heard or watched in movies or whatever shiet to all of us Americans.
because, generally, you dun know nothin if you havent experienced bein an american yourself.




You tell'emmmmmm.
Americans aren't all sluts!
We might have a lot of them, sometimes, but we do have pride and morals.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

HelloTabitha wrote:


LOVEDOLLx wrote:

I dont think so...
maybe, i guess it depends on the country
and how strict their disciplinary code is.



BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


are you kidding me?
do you have something against US citizens or somethin?
Reading your other thread
Ive come to the conclusion that you think we're stealing bastards.
Dont generalize what you've heard or watched in movies or whatever shiet to all of us Americans.
because, generally, you dun know nothin if you havent experienced bein an american yourself.




You tell'emmmmmm.
Americans aren't all sluts!
We might have a lot of them, sometimes, but we do have pride and morals.


atleast if you didn't vote in George Wanker Bush, you do.
Posted 6/24/08

h4x0rz wrote:


HelloTabitha wrote:


LOVEDOLLx wrote:

I dont think so...
maybe, i guess it depends on the country
and how strict their disciplinary code is.



BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


are you kidding me?
do you have something against US citizens or somethin?
Reading your other thread
Ive come to the conclusion that you think we're stealing bastards.
Dont generalize what you've heard or watched in movies or whatever shiet to all of us Americans.
because, generally, you dun know nothin if you havent experienced bein an american yourself.




You tell'emmmmmm.
Americans aren't all sluts!
We might have a lot of them, sometimes, but we do have pride and morals.


atleast if you didn't vote in George Wanker Bush, you do.

God no. Not that was one of Americas biggest mistakesssss.
Posted 6/24/08

HelloTabitha wrote:


LOVEDOLLx wrote:

I dont think so...
maybe, i guess it depends on the country
and how strict their disciplinary code is.



BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


are you kidding me?
do you have something against US citizens or somethin?
Reading your other thread
Ive come to the conclusion that you think we're stealing bastards.
Dont generalize what you've heard or watched in movies or whatever shiet to all of us Americans.
because, generally, you dun know nothin if you havent experienced bein an american yourself.




You tell'emmmmmm.
Americans aren't all sluts!
We might have a lot of them, sometimes, but we do have pride and morals.



thank you. lol

Posted 6/24/08
That's not true. We don't act like sluts...

Well at least, I don't act like a slut.
Posted 6/24/08

BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


Now, now, there are sluts in every country. I agree that the education does suck compared to some other places.
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
... everyone acts different based on the cultural surrounding... but all girls will be the same in one point... right?
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Actually not all US highschool girls are slut. All of the girls in my highschool or all the high school in the USA have different group like the nerd girl,goth girl and ect. Don't think all the high school girls in the USA are slut.
Posted 6/24/08
yes. . .

but the answers are already stated. . .

so why bother repeating it. . .
Posted 6/24/08
wow another spam thread,
schools are different all over, they have diffrent morale and ethics, but its really down to the student
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
I LOVE SLUTS!!!!






/spam
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

MEMPHADON wrote:

I LOVE SLUTS!!!!







/spam



x2

who the hell wants to go to a school where the girls dont do sh1t.

7937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 日本
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

BboyJhin wrote:

oh yes they act like sluts really well some depends the ethnicity but most yes and thats because education sucks over here


Lolz I agree. you girls are too easy to get. and you're interested in the opposite sex waayy to much~!! I'm not saying you are a slut, but US girls are more "extroverted into trying new things", so maybe that's why
Posted 6/24/08
When I was in highschool the girls were outgoing, free spirited, some were known as "getting around", athletic, lesbians, there were the "mean girls", the goths, the actresses...wow, there were alot of different kinds. But I have no clue if this is only within the United States.
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Yes, because in Malaysia, highschool girls don't act like kids.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.