First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
guys hate it the most when girls...
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
guys hate it the most when girls don't like guys.
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
I'm not a guy but I'll take a wild guess. Guys hate it when the girl's a spoiled brat and is always such a girly girl. Some guys like girls who aren't afraid to break a few nails and get down and dirty!
4147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth !! ^^
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
i'm guessing guys hate it when they're girlfriends or friends (girls) are taller than them!! lol!!!
Posted 6/27/08
Guys hate it when girls smell . . .
Posted 6/27/08

Fujiwara10 wrote:

Girls that just talk too much.


and visa versa
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

xOxcinderellaxOx wrote:

I'm not a guy but I'll take a wild guess. Guys hate it when the girl's a spoiled brat and is always such a girly girl. Some guys like girls who aren't afraid to break a few nails and get down and dirty!


ur b/f must be a happy man. all girls shud be like u.
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!
Posted 6/27/08

Zenchiji wrote:

When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!

i don't get it...?
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / england
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
when u break up with a girl due to her changing and being weird.

And then she turns crazy and keep txting u and even tho you dnt txt bk she generates her own convo out of her own txts

yes crazy bunny boilers
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!

i don't get it...?


He likes them submissive, mindless, and helpless.
Posted 6/27/08

potemkinsama wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!

i don't get it...?


He likes them submissive, mindless, and helpless.

he should get a pillow >.>
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


potemkinsama wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!

i don't get it...?


He likes them submissive, mindless, and helpless.

he should get a pillow >.>


Or a sex doll.
12980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


potemkinsama wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

When they moan.. be aggressive and think their the boss, and think their right when their NOT!

i don't get it...?


He likes them submissive, mindless, and helpless.

he should get a pillow >.>


hahaha
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
guys hate it when girls dont shave their armpits, YUCK!
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
deny them sex.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.