First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Which group would you rather join if you had to choose? Why?
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sammora wrote:

shinsengumi , they look pro


maybe if you mean procreatively retarded, then I agree. JOI is JOY...

and maybe I'll invite Mitsuba-san into the Joi Shishi *plotting* Sounds like a good idea... CAUSE JOI SHISHI ALLOW WOMEN IN.
Member
10662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / B pattern highlands
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


sammora wrote:

shinsengumi , they look pro


maybe if you mean procreatively retarded, then I agree. JOI is JOY...

and maybe I'll invite Mitsuba-san into the Joi Shishi *plotting* Sounds like a good idea... CAUSE JOI SHISHI ALLOW WOMEN IN.


yeah , the joi looked less retarded when they where taken orderes from the chicken(elizabeth)
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sammora wrote:

yeah , the joi looked less retarded when they where taken orderes from the chicken(elizabeth)


WHY YOU! Elizabeth is not a chicken Elizabeth is Elizabeth. Under my control the Joi Shishi gained support from loads of famous people. We allow women to be able to join and reach commanding positions. Just look at Mutsu. Joi Shishi don't discriminate and give good wages, have health insurance and workmans comp. We even have a good amount of vacation days. That is what I brought to the Joi Shishi. LEGITIMACY. Now normal people are being interviewed and are providing resumes everytime they enter a position!
Member
10662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / B pattern highlands
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


WHY YOU! Elizabeth is not a chicken Elizabeth is Elizabeth. Under my control the Joi Shishi gained support from loads of famous people. We allow women to be able to join and reach commanding positions. Just look at Mutsu. Joi Shishi don't discriminate and give good wages, have health insurance and workmans comp. We even have a good amount of vacation days. That is what I brought to the Joi Shishi. LEGITIMACY. Now normal people are being interviewed and are providing resumes everytime they enter a position!


hehe , damn it , you are funny , feminist

Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sammora wrote:

hehe , damn it , you are funny , feminist



I'm not a feminist, I'm Katsura.
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Manchester
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Joi Shishi, for...Dragon Taichou! aka Jackie Chan.
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Location? I'm in....
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Shinsengumi! Their life seems fun.
Joi? Not Joi because I don't want to do a test to become a member..
I wish I was a member of the Shinsengumi. I like their uniform as well
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

LLawlight wrote:

Shinsengumi! Their life seems fun.
Joi? Not Joi because I don't want to do a test to become a member..
I wish I was a member of the Shinsengumi. I like their uniform as well


Hmph... the test is not hard. It's just a guard against spies...
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Location? I'm in....
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


LLawlight wrote:

Shinsengumi! Their life seems fun.
Joi? Not Joi because I don't want to do a test to become a member..
I wish I was a member of the Shinsengumi. I like their uniform as well


Hmph... the test is not hard. It's just a guard against spies...


Oh yeah right. Then how did you let Yamazaki pass?
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
lol he didn't in the end... I guess
Member
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I would join the Joi Shishi. I think they would appreciate my talents when it comes to obliterating a certain gorilla-like person.... muwahahahaha!! tamagoyaki, anyone???

besides, a tough gal like me would make a great terrorist. right, fruitspunchsamurai-san?
Member
5270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Richmond Hill, On...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Shinsengumi - because it is fun watching Sougou who is trying to kill Hijikata
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

otae_san wrote
besides, a tough gal like me would make a great terrorist. right, fruitspunchsamurai-san?


You betcha... You'd make a great officer.
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Location? I'm in....
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


otae_san wrote
besides, a tough gal like me would make a great terrorist. right, fruitspunchsamurai-san?


You betcha... You'd make a great officer.


You know what? If I was a member of the Shimsengumi, I'll arrest you right now fruitpunchsamurai. Or should I say Katsura?!
Just kidding keep up the good work subbing episodes
Member
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
joi Shishi becuz im anarchist.and katsura-sama who is mine *hugs him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.