First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Water Class
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

bakubabe14 wrote:

ok sensei heres me since my ability is to turn myself into a mystical creature i have turned myself in to a dark/water dragon since they can breathe under water





i hope u like it


Impressive!!! That's what I call using your brains! 10 points!
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
thank you soo much
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

bakubabe14 wrote:

thank you soo much


Would you like to be my assistant? If it's not much trouble. ><
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

thank you soo much


Would you like to be my assistant? If it's not much trouble. ><




sure that sounds great ill do all i can to help you
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

bakubabe14 wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

thank you soo much


Would you like to be my assistant? If it's not much trouble. ><




sure that sounds great ill do all i can to help you


*hugs* I know I can count on you. ^___^
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
*hugs back * yay
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
*waiting for new students*
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
lol theres not many people but im back
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

bakubabe14 wrote:

lol theres not many people but im back


*glomps* Jello, my friend!
Posted 8/15/08
im back - im sorriii i have been away - and i will be only online for weekends

Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

lol theres not many people but im back


*glomps* Jello, my friend!


hiya nice to be back so when da next lesson ?
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

im back - im sorriii i have been away - and i will be only online for weekends



Nice to c you're back too! ^___^
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bakubabe14 wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

lol theres not many people but im back


*glomps* Jello, my friend!


hiya nice to be back so when da next lesson ?


I'm waiting for some1 to come to class, but..... wahhhh
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

lol theres not many people but im back


*glomps* Jello, my friend!


hiya nice to be back so when da next lesson ?


I'm waiting for some1 to come to class, but..... wahhhh


ohhh its okay *pats your back* heres a cookie ^^
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bakubabe14 wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:


bakubabe14 wrote:

lol theres not many people but im back


*glomps* Jello, my friend!


hiya nice to be back so when da next lesson ?


I'm waiting for some1 to come to class, but..... wahhhh


ohhh its okay *pats your back * heres a cookie * ^^


Yay! Arigatou! I luv cookies!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.