First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Who should Yuki be with?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

xsaranghaeee wrote:

She does not belong to Kaname, she belongs to no one and you, 'have no right' to say who she should end up with anyway,
Unlike you I am just stating why they should be together, you're fully saying other shiz.

Anywho, techinically she may not be related to Kaname, but literally she is,

1. Who cares.
2. Doesn't mean anything that could be the familial love, plus I could say the same to Zero and Yuuki
3. That could also be familial love or she jsut doesn't know where her heart really lies, and kissing, bah, it's overrated, psch, I kiss my brother, so, as I said no big deal.
4. I'm pretty sure she would, Zero too.
5. Zero, didn't shoot her did he?
plus he wouldn't have, because he most likely has feelings for her deep inside smothered by the hate for what she is.

I'm just saying.
This is my opinion and people have, a right to their own opinion.

Plus, I'm just wondering what is a boy doing reading a shoujo anyway,
just saying.



It maybe your opinion, but your opinion does not count for bashing Kaname. Number 2 doesn't count either because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and their love for each other are unconditional and inseparable. And about number 5-- At first, Zero (the emo vampire hunter) didn't shoot Yuuki. But after battling Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle Rido, Zero aims his gun at Yuuki. He shows no gratitude and doesn't say "thank you" to Kaname's fiancee. Kaname had stopped the hunter from his attempt to assassinate Yuuki. If it weren't for the Kuran ancestor, Yuuki would have been dead by now. Accept it and move on... If you can't accept it, you're not a VK fan like everyone here in this forum.
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:

She does not belong to Kaname, she belongs to no one and you, 'have no right' to say who she should end up with anyway,
Unlike you I am just stating why they should be together, you're fully saying other shiz.

Anywho, techinically she may not be related to Kaname, but literally she is,

1. Who cares.
2. Doesn't mean anything that could be the familial love, plus I could say the same to Zero and Yuuki
3. That could also be familial love or she jsut doesn't know where her heart really lies, and kissing, bah, it's overrated, psch, I kiss my brother, so, as I said no big deal.
4. I'm pretty sure she would, Zero too.
5. Zero, didn't shoot her did he?
plus he wouldn't have, because he most likely has feelings for her deep inside smothered by the hate for what she is.

I'm just saying.
This is my opinion and people have, a right to their own opinion.

Plus, I'm just wondering what is a boy doing reading a shoujo anyway,
just saying.



It maybe your opinion, but your opinion does not count for bashing Kaname. Number 2 doesn't count either because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and their love for each other are unconditional and inseparable. And about number 5-- At first, Zero (the emo vampire hunter) didn't shoot Yuuki. But after battling Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle Rido, Zero aims his gun at Yuuki. He shows no gratitude and doesn't say "thank you" to Kaname's fiancee. Kaname had stopped the hunter from his attempt to assassinate Yuuki. If it weren't for the Kuran ancestor, Yuuki would have been dead by now. Accept it and move on... If you can't accept it, you're not a VK fan like everyone here in this forum.



Far out you are such a hypocrite.
I wasn't even bashing him, I said he was gay but not literally, it was a lighthearted phrase.
Must I spell it out for you?

Yea, but thats what they all say.

Why don't you accept it? Look up in the poll at the top of the page; and you'll see that ZERO has been voted more for than KANAME.
ooooh~

Oh and,I don't need you to tell me if I am a fan or not,
I've been reading Vampire Knight since the second day the manga was released, soo suck balls.
You are PISSING me off for making SUCH a big deal about one little three lettered word that wasn't even said seriously.
I'd also appreciate you stop swearing at me in my inbox,
It's spamming my beautiful shiny, new, account's inbox.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

xsaranghaeee wrote:

Far out you are such a hypocrite.
I wasn't even bashing him, I said he was gay but not literally, it was a lighthearted phrase.
Must I spell it out for you?

Yea, but thats what they all say.

Why don't you accept it? Look up in the poll at the top of the page; and you'll see that ZERO has been voted more for than KANAME.
ooooh~

Oh and,I don't need you to tell me if I am a fan or not,
I've been reading Vampire Knight since the second day the manga was released, soo suck balls.
You are PISSING me off for making SUCH a big deal about one little three lettered word that wasn't even said seriously.
I'd also appreciate you stop swearing at me in my inbox,
It's spamming my beautiful shiny, new, account's inbox.




You're the most hypocrite of them all, you fucking parasite!!!! You have no rights flaming me here at this forum. You did bash Kaname and calling him gay. I don't care about the votes because it's not even official. Just because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and decided to stay with the Kuran ancestor and future husband doesn't mean that you have the balls to bash Kaname. Do us all a favor and grow up and accept it!!!!!
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Online
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 7/28/10
i think on this poll i voted zero because i like the two characters together however i dont have a huge issue with yuki and kaname ending up together either. something i dont find in the manga nor the anime between kaname and yuki is chemistry it kind of seems a little lacking but between her and zero i could feel a connection between them. sure kaname seems to love yuki its a little harder to get her actual feelings for him and the real reason she's staying by his side is it out of duty or truly out of love to me she seems to be unable to answer that and thats the reason that zero has half of her heart as well. does zero love yuki? i think he does although he's sworn to kill all vampires even though he himself is now a vampire i kind of dont think that hino sensei is going have him kill yuki or kaname for that matter i feel that more or less zero will end up working together with both kurans. of course only time will tell what the outcome between the love triangle is going to be and sure fans have their favourite pairings.

with the debate going on in the posts above mine i'm going to throw in a third guy for yuki's heart and that would be hanabusa i feel that there is something more to him and that he could be starting to fall in love with yuki and she might end up having feelings for him as well. eventhough it does appear that aido has an unrequited love for kaname
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:

Far out you are such a hypocrite.
I wasn't even bashing him, I said he was gay but not literally, it was a lighthearted phrase.
Must I spell it out for you?

Yea, but thats what they all say.

Why don't you accept it? Look up in the poll at the top of the page; and you'll see that ZERO has been voted more for than KANAME.
ooooh~

Oh and,I don't need you to tell me if I am a fan or not,
I've been reading Vampire Knight since the second day the manga was released, soo suck balls.
You are PISSING me off for making SUCH a big deal about one little three lettered word that wasn't even said seriously.
I'd also appreciate you stop swearing at me in my inbox,
It's spamming my beautiful shiny, new, account's inbox.




You're the most hypocrite of them all, you fucking parasite!!!! You have no rights flaming me here at this forum. You did bash Kaname and calling him gay. I don't care about the votes because it's not even official. Just because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and decided to stay with the Kuran ancestor and future husband doesn't mean that you have the balls to bash Kaname. Do us all a favor and grow up and accept it!!!!!



I'M a hypocrite?! I'm not the one going around flaming poeple for posting a simple opinion.
And I am not flaming you, you started flaming me first, so don't you try put the blame on me. I haven't even said anything really offensive to you. Whereas, you have been full flaming me, calling me names, swearing at me, THAT is what flaming is.
I did not! I CLEARLY said NOT LITERALLY, which brings me back to the point, CAN YOU NOT READ.
oh, do know right, denile is not just a river in Egypt?
Because, according to the polls, more people voted for Zero, and it doesn't matter if it's official or not, because it only matters if people votde on it.
AND you have absolutely NO right, to tell me to "grow up and accept it" BECAUSE, i will say this very clearly, you. are. clearly. an. obsessed. maniacal. fanatic.

Im just saying.








Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 7/28/10
I do not wish to play games with you, Tiffany. Spamming this thread only add more insults to injury. If you hate the incest-like of KanamexYuuki, you should hate the incest of ZeroxYuuki. If you don't believe me, look at chapter 63. Game over.
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/10 , edited 7/28/10
i vote for zero!! >.< because it seems like Yuuki is the only one who can open up Zero's heart..but then at the same time, she may be the only one who can understand Kaname's true feelings and etc.. ahhhhh idk they're both sooo hot!! xDDD
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

xsaranghaeee wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:

Far out you are such a hypocrite.
I wasn't even bashing him, I said he was gay but not literally, it was a lighthearted phrase.
Must I spell it out for you?

Yea, but thats what they all say.

Why don't you accept it? Look up in the poll at the top of the page; and you'll see that ZERO has been voted more for than KANAME.
ooooh~

Oh and,I don't need you to tell me if I am a fan or not,
I've been reading Vampire Knight since the second day the manga was released, soo suck balls.
You are PISSING me off for making SUCH a big deal about one little three lettered word that wasn't even said seriously.
I'd also appreciate you stop swearing at me in my inbox,
It's spamming my beautiful shiny, new, account's inbox.




You're the most hypocrite of them all, you fucking parasite!!!! You have no rights flaming me here at this forum. You did bash Kaname and calling him gay. I don't care about the votes because it's not even official. Just because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and decided to stay with the Kuran ancestor and future husband doesn't mean that you have the balls to bash Kaname. Do us all a favor and grow up and accept it!!!!!



I'M a hypocrite?! I'm not the one going around flaming poeple for posting a simple opinion.
And I am not flaming you, you started flaming me first, so don't you try put the blame on me. I haven't even said anything really offensive to you. Whereas, you have been full flaming me, calling me names, swearing at me, THAT is what flaming is.
I did not! I CLEARLY said NOT LITERALLY, which brings me back to the point, CAN YOU NOT READ.
oh, do know right, denile is not just a river in Egypt?
Because, according to the polls, more people voted for Zero, and it doesn't matter if it's official or not, because it only matters if people votde on it.
AND you have absolutely NO right, to tell me to "grow up and accept it" BECAUSE, i will say this very clearly, you. are. clearly. an. obsessed. maniacal. fanatic.

Im just saying.



xsaranghaeee

Honestly i wouldn't have believed people when they said zeki fans are vicious and childish, but people like you prove them right every time. You have no respect for others or this story, the only thing you look for is to upset others so they can suffer along with you. So your zeki paring isn't working out DEAL WITH IT! Your all pissed off cause yuuki's with kaname, but get it through your thick head! IT'S A GOD DAMN STORY, have some respect for others and stop acting like some sore loser!!!


So Enough of the pathetic behavior.

Oh by the way these polls my say zero, but shojo beat, lala, (aka the states and japan) say kaname, so back off, these internet polls don't mean nothing, it's the results on the magazies that are final!



Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
i picked zero, all in all i think zero goes through the most in protecting yuuki and loving her and even though he swore he would kill her, he knows he loves her too much to do that. I hate Yuuki for being so naive and blind and not realizing Zero's feelings. And I hate Kaname too. I'm not looking for any bashing, I'm just giving my honest opinion. So go team zero
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/29/10 , edited 7/29/10

Burlesque-Vampire wrote:

xsaranghaeee

Honestly i wouldn't have believed people when they said zeki fans are vicious and childish, but people like you prove them right every time. You have no respect for others or this story, the only thing you look for is to upset others so they can suffer along with you. So your zeki paring isn't working out DEAL WITH IT! Your all pissed off cause yuuki's with kaname, but get it through your thick head! IT'S A GOD DAMN STORY, have some respect for others and stop acting like some sore loser!!!


So Enough of the pathetic behavior.

Oh by the way these polls may say Zero, but Shojo Beat, LaLa, (a.k.a. the states and Japan) say Kaname, so back off, these internet polls don't mean nothing, it's the results on the magazines that are final!







Never underestimate the official polls. Thanks for sharing them, BV.


On-topic: Yuuki should continue to stay with Kaname... and hopefully that one day, she'll accept and love him as well as to fight for him and her friends and his companions.
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

Burlesque-Vampire wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:

Far out you are such a hypocrite.
I wasn't even bashing him, I said he was gay but not literally, it was a lighthearted phrase.
Must I spell it out for you?

Yea, but thats what they all say.

Why don't you accept it? Look up in the poll at the top of the page; and you'll see that ZERO has been voted more for than KANAME.
ooooh~

Oh and,I don't need you to tell me if I am a fan or not,
I've been reading Vampire Knight since the second day the manga was released, soo suck balls.
You are PISSING me off for making SUCH a big deal about one little three lettered word that wasn't even said seriously.
I'd also appreciate you stop swearing at me in my inbox,
It's spamming my beautiful shiny, new, account's inbox.




You're the most hypocrite of them all, you fucking parasite!!!! You have no rights flaming me here at this forum. You did bash Kaname and calling him gay. I don't care about the votes because it's not even official. Just because Yuuki has been in love with Kaname from the very beginning and decided to stay with the Kuran ancestor and future husband doesn't mean that you have the balls to bash Kaname. Do us all a favor and grow up and accept it!!!!!



I'M a hypocrite?! I'm not the one going around flaming poeple for posting a simple opinion.
And I am not flaming you, you started flaming me first, so don't you try put the blame on me. I haven't even said anything really offensive to you. Whereas, you have been full flaming me, calling me names, swearing at me, THAT is what flaming is.
I did not! I CLEARLY said NOT LITERALLY, which brings me back to the point, CAN YOU NOT READ.
oh, do know right, denile is not just a river in Egypt?
Because, according to the polls, more people voted for Zero, and it doesn't matter if it's official or not, because it only matters if people votde on it.
AND you have absolutely NO right, to tell me to "grow up and accept it" BECAUSE, i will say this very clearly, you. are. clearly. an. obsessed. maniacal. fanatic.

Im just saying.



xsaranghaeee

Honestly i wouldn't have believed people when they said zeki fans are vicious and childish, but people like you prove them right every time. You have no respect for others or this story, the only thing you look for is to upset others so they can suffer along with you. So your zeki paring isn't working out DEAL WITH IT! Your all pissed off cause yuuki's with kaname, but get it through your thick head! IT'S A GOD DAMN STORY, have some respect for others and stop acting like some sore loser!!!


So Enough of the pathetic behavior.

Oh by the way these polls my say zero, but shojo beat, lala, (aka the states and japan) say kaname, so back off, these internet polls don't mean nothing, it's the results on the magazies that are final!






why in the hell, are you blaming me?
did you not read my first post?
it was my very first post on this account and all i fricking said was that they looked really cute together and 3 other lighthearted reasons why i liked them together. AS I CLEARLY SAID THE 'gay' thing WAS NOT SERIOUS. If you don't believe me, keep up with 15 year old dismissive language, gay, to us, is synonymous to "Yea, whatever, moving onn..."

I did not do anything until tonytheshredder started flaming me, so don't you try put the frickin blame on me,
If you insist on this, pray tell me, how am i 'vicious and childish' why don't you say anything about tonytheshredder huh? I was calm throughout the whole thing, whislt being sworn at in almost every post.

I always had repect for kanameyuuki fans, I don't quote every kaname-lover's post flaming them, whereas, tonytheshredder has. And before you say otherwise, someone messaged me saying not to worry or get upset about being flamed by him, because she was too.
So before you judge me, please reevaluate and stop being so prejudiced.

so DON't try to blame me for this, as saying a couple is cute is not pathetic behaviour.

Plus you don't need to tell me what shoujo beat or lala are,
Im japanese, i know these things.



Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
Oh yea, thats a popularity contest, I never doubted Kaname's popularity.
Even I myself like Kaname,
So you don't need to show me whether he's popular of not.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

xsaranghaeee wrote:

I did not do anything until tonytheshredder started flaming me, so don't you try put the frickin blame on me,
If you insist on this, pray tell me, how am i 'vicious and childish' why don't you say anything about tonytheshredder huh? I was calm throughout the whole thing, whislt being sworn at in almost every post.



I didn't start the flame, Tiffany. You started the flame and call me a hypocrite.
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


xsaranghaeee wrote:

I did not do anything until tonytheshredder started flaming me, so don't you try put the frickin blame on me,
If you insist on this, pray tell me, how am i 'vicious and childish' why don't you say anything about tonytheshredder huh? I was calm throughout the whole thing, whislt being sworn at in almost every post.



I didn't start the flame, Tiffany. You started the flame and call me a hypocrite.



ahhh~ but do you not remember the PM you sent to me after you first replied to my post?
You called me a noob and a fucking douchebag,
That, is why I started getting angry,
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
As of right now, this argument and flaming is over. Time for us to move on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.