First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Who should Yuki be with?
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/16/10 , edited 8/16/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Burlesque-Vampire wrote:Aidou-x-yuuki??

hmmm what about Yuki-x-Yori or Yuki-x-Ruka..... Yuki-x-Rima?
my girl love mind is working overtime

.........yuki-x-kaname-x-aidou..... thats a good threesome ^^




Now... THAT would be an epic threesome, Burlesque-Vampire.


it should be done! Note both yuuki and aidou would be fighting over kaname, but never the less it's yummy XD

that or maybe kaname-x-yuuki-x-ruka........ I admire rukas chest
Member
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Yuuki and Kaname definately
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/10
it should be Zero and Yuuki..


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

Riku009 wrote:

it should be Zero and Yuuki..

i think this mostly because i dislike the fact that Kaname as a thing for his little sister..




Sorry Riko... but have you read the entire chapter? Kaname & Yuuki are not siblings... and here's another reality check-- Kaname & Yuuki Kuran are engaged to get married!!!!
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/26/10
Yuuki should be with Kaien Cross although my honest option is Zero and Yuuki but if it is Yuuki and Kaname in the end i have no issues with that pairing. the only reason i am not on the Yuuki/Kaname band wagon is that i don't feel there's a lot of chemistry between them perhaps that's because Kaname has put up a wall between him and Yuki to protect her from the council and Rido over the years but for the most part i find the relationship is superficial at best. yes she loves him and he does show that he loves her but there is still something not quite there between them. on the same hand there is a less superficial connection between Yuuki/Zero and this pairing as well isn't without its issues in the chemistry.
i kind of find it funny how those who are against the Yuuki/Kaname pairing focus all on the "sibling" part without taking into account that centuries ago that's how nobles and royalty in general kept their bloodline "pure" of course that's the reason for a lot of the genetic mutations we have now and why that kind of relationship is very very taboo now as human beings have advanced in science to find the reasons behind genetic mutations.
plus its not exactly one sided on the siblings wanting each other seeing as Yuuki also has a desire for Kaname that's been there since the start and now with the most current chapter starting to throw light onto the hunter's bloodline there may or may not be a "perfect" relationship
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Riku009 wrote:

it should be Zero and Yuuki..

i think this mostly because i dislike the fact that Kaname as a thing for his little sister..




Sorry Riko... but have you read the entire chapter? Kaname & Yuuki are not siblings... and here's another reality check-- Kaname & Yuuki Kuran are engaged to get married!!!!


is that so, huh?... i only watched the anime, i guess i'll read it too then..

but they should just share her...
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

kellyco22 wrote:

The only reason I am not on the Yuuki/Kaname band wagon is that I don't feel there's a lot of chemistry between them perhaps that's because Kaname has put up a wall between him and Yuki to protect her from the council and Rido over the years but for the most part i find the relationship is superficial at best. yes she loves him and he does show that he loves her but there is still something not quite there between them.


The answer to your question is Kaname & Yuuki Kuran are pure-blood vampires. Although you don't feel it, I definitely feel the chemistry between the destined pure-bloods. I personally don't think Kaname had put up a wall between the two of them. Instead he had to create some sort of a strategic plan to not just protect his fiancee... but to create a peaceful co-existence.

Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/10


and what will happen if Hino sensei decides that Yuuki doesnt end up with Kaname but someone else within the story or a whole new character? never know she might decide to kill off Kaname for a more tragic ending to their love affair unless its going to be a romeo/juilet much like Juri and Haruka? i dont have doubts that Kaname loves Yuuki or that Yuuki has feelings for him and we all know that she also has feelings for Zero.
i happen to connect with Zero's character more then Kaname and its been that way since i watched the anime however as i've read the manga i also see the traits in Kaname that draw Yuuki to him therefore to me i'm fine if when the manga comes to an end and Yuuki chooses either or neither of them because who knows except for Hino sensei i'll be happy. i could see both Zero and Kaname sacrificing their lives for her in a final battle and would Yuuki be happy with such a thing i dont think so i think she would want both of them to be at her side. i'll just wait patiently for the story to continue to unravel .

i just wonder would Kaname betray Yuuki for her sake or would he look for another option if there became an arc where he had to make such a choice seeing how he has used Zero as a pawn to protect Yuuki from the start because he felt that Zero would never betray Yuuki. even to this day i dont think Zero would betray Yuuki eventhough he's sworn her to be his enemy and pointed the bloody cross at her because of her true bloodline being revealed. Kaname has set things up to protect Yuuki but what if the one he needs to protect her from becomes him then?

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

kellyco22 wrote:

and what will happen if Hino sensei decides that Yuuki doesnt end up with Kaname but someone else within the story or a whole new character? never know she might decide to kill off Kaname for a more tragic ending to their love affair unless its going to be a romeo/juilet much like Juri and Haruka? i dont have doubts that Kaname loves Yuuki or that Yuuki has feelings for him and we all know that she also has feelings for Zero.
i happen to connect with Zero's character more then Kaname and its been that way since i watched the anime however as i've read the manga i also see the traits in Kaname that draw Yuuki to him therefore to me i'm fine if when the manga comes to an end and Yuuki chooses either or neither of them because who knows except for Hino sensei i'll be happy. i could see both Zero and Kaname sacrificing their lives for her in a final battle and would Yuuki be happy with such a thing i dont think so i think she would want both of them to be at her side. i'll just wait patiently for the story to continue to unravel .

i just wonder would Kaname betray Yuuki for her sake or would he look for another option if there became an arc where he had to make such a choice seeing how he has used Zero as a pawn to protect Yuuki from the start because he felt that Zero would never betray Yuuki. even to this day i dont think Zero would betray Yuuki eventhough he's sworn her to be his enemy and pointed the bloody cross at her because of her true bloodline being revealed. Kaname has set things up to protect Yuuki but what if the one he needs to protect her from becomes him then?




I disagree with you, Kel. Kaname would NEVER betray Yuuki. And if he did betray his fiancee, do you think he ignore his mother's final wish? *blows raspberry* I don't think so. You shouldn't confuse Kaname with Rido.

Although you're connected with Zero's character, why can't you connect with Kaname along with his equally saddened past? It's like you're connected to Jacob and you care less about Edward. Kaname had a shit load of things that he had experienced in his life-- The villagers want to lynch him... his first lover (the mysteriously hooded woman) was sacrificed-- ripping her heart out into the welding furnace to create anti-vampire weapons... he had to go in a very deep slumber... Yuuki's evil uncle Rido had resurrected him while her real brother (an infant Kaname) was sacrificed brutally.

Zero only loves the human Yuuki... but Yuuki only sees Zero as a "little brother". Her attachment to the Level-D vampire hunter is just a part. The rest of her heart belongs only to her descendant and fiance Kaname. Not only that, she loves Kaname as a brother, friend, supporter, family... AND a lover. And if Hino-san haven't created Kaname, there will be no Yuuki, Zero, Kaien, Rido, or Sara.
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/10 , edited 9/2/10
i just wonder would Kaname betray Yuuki for her sake or would he look for another option if there became an arc where he had to make such a choice seeing how he has used Zero as a pawn to protect Yuuki from the start because he felt that Zero would never betray Yuuki. even to this day i dont think Zero would betray Yuuki eventhough he's sworn her to be his enemy and pointed the bloody cross at her because of her true bloodline being revealed. Kaname has set things up to protect Yuuki but what if the one he needs to protect her from becomes him then?



I disagree with you, Kel. Kaname would NEVER betray Yuuki. And if he did betray his fiancee, do you think he ignore his mother's final wish? *blows raspberry* I don't think so. You shouldn't confuse Kaname with Rido.

Although you're connected with Zero's character, why can't you connect with Kaname along with his equally saddened past? It's like you're connected to Jacob and you care less about Edward. Kaname had a shit load of things that he had experienced in his life-- The villagers want to lynch him... his first lover (the mysteriously hooded woman) was sacrificed-- ripping her heart out into the welding furnace to create anti-vampire weapons... he had to go in a very deep slumber... Yuuki's evil uncle Rido had resurrected him while her real brother (an infant Kaname) was sacrificed brutally.

Zero only loves the human Yuuki... but Yuuki only sees Zero as a "little brother". Her attachment to the Level-D vampire hunter is just a part. The rest of her heart belongs only to her descendant and fiance Kaname. Not only that, she loves Kaname as a brother, friend, supporter, family... AND a lover. And if Hino-san haven't created Kaname, there will be no Yuuki, Zero, Kaien, Rido, or Sara.



ok why were the twilight ding dongs brought into vampire knight??? i made bold what i had said about Kaname and betrayal and that being i wonder if he would betray Yuuki if it was for her own good. i disagree with Yuuki seeing Zero as a little brother in that he is actually one year older then her although yes she did pretty much "mother" him to a point when Kaien brought him home after Shizuka killed his parents and took off with Ichiru. so far from the manga i've never once gotten that Yuuki sees or feels a sibling attachment to Zero and i dont think theres really a sibling love for Kaname either quite honestly i feel that Yuuki loves both of them equally although Kaname does have a more or less 60/40 over Zero because Yuuki doesnt seem completely sure of her love for them. as for Rido i wasnt even factoring that wack job into the question of Kaname betraying Yuuki i was just wondering with all his strategic planning on his chess board if there was no other option and he had to betray Yuuki for her sake would he? i dont believe Zero would betray human or pureblood Yuuki in that he's actually pretty loyal to her as in the case from i think it was chapter 60 when he helped Yuuki and Hanabusa. i think because of Kaname's past that has been revealed in the most recent chapters of vk i've been able to see him less of the strategic planner setting up pawns and such with a cold heart then when i first watched the anime therefore warming me up to him and connecting to the character a little more although i still like Zero a little more then Kaname because of the connection that i've started to feel for Kaname i'm fine either way should Hino sensei decide to make the pairing in the end Kaname/Yuuki even though a Zero/Yuuki pairing i like as well. my feelings in the beginning of not Kaname/Yuuki pairing had nothing to do with the taboo perceived relationship in anyway it was more into the fact that Kaname appeared more like he was trying to make it all work out to his advantage plus my issues with connecting to his character in general.

now on to twilight to be honest i've never read the series although i recently watched both twilight and new moon back to back out of sheer bordom i could not connect with any of the characters and every manga forum in which there seems to be a love triangle twilight is always brought into it theres just sooo many comparisions made to characters in manga including vk . theres just something about a glittering vampire that doesnt appeal to me as well for the twilight series all i kept thinking while watching twilight and new moon was give me back my time and where vampire knight because the story there is more entertaining plus i think Zero and Kaname are a lot better looking then either Jacob and Edward. plus if i want to watch Robert Patterson in a movie i'll just pop my Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in since i think he was hotter there then in twilight,
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/7/10 , edited 9/7/10
Well Kel... what if Hino-san had made Zero follow the same path as Kaien (acceptance of himself) while Yuuki & Kaname get married and continue the bloodline? And who knows... maybe Zero would be ending up with Sayori or Maria.
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:

Well Kel... what if Hino-san had made Zero follow the same path as Kaien (acceptance of himself) while Yuuki & Kaname get married and continue the bloodline? And who knows... maybe Zero would be ending up with Sayori or Maria.


true thing is i think with the triangle anything is really possible seeing as it will be whoever Hino sensei decides she wants to end up with who and who she doesnt plus theres always the possibility that she will have Zero come to accept him self too plus the vampires and humans could end up co existing just like Kaname and Kaien are trying to have happen. honestly i have a feeling unless Hino sensei to have a complete twist go on that it will be more or less Yuuki who will actually unite both races and she may just end up as the pie filing between both bottom crust *kaname* and top crust *Zero* of course it just might be more a bookend kind of thing with those two so as neither is more important than the other.

i know that Tony you would like to have Zero get run through as it were to leave Kaname and Yuuki alone but i kind of think that Yuuki loves them both somewhat equally however Kaname has a bit more of an advantage on her heart then what Zero has. i basing that its equal love from the different things that have happened in the previous chapters before Kaname's memories and back history came to light.
i dont think with my betrayal question that Zero would betray Yuuki and we all know that thats one of the reasons Kaname kept Zero alive in the first place as his pawn to protect Yuuki while he wasnt able too and maybe Zero is semi still such a back up for Kaname now too its all hard to know until the manga ends or worse case Hino sensei decides to kill either of them off. i guess since Kaname and Yuuki left Cross Academy Hanabusa more or less has been a guard dog in a bumbling way although right now he's stuck with Zero lol
Member
41868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 11/21/10
ZEROXYUUKI FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THAT BUT-IF SHE IS WITH KANAME IN THE END I PREFER SHE TO DIE!!(DEVILSMILE)I CAN'T STAND SEEING ZERO HEARTBROKEN!!!!
ANYWAY ZEROXYUUUKI FOREVER!!!!!!KANAME DIE!!!!!!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

beki-nyan wrote:

ZEROXYUUKI FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THAT BUT-IF SHE IS WITH KANAME IN THE END I PREFER SHE TO DIE!!(DEVILSMILE)I CAN'T STAND SEEING ZERO HEARTBROKEN!!!!
ANYWAY ZEROXYUUUKI FOREVER!!!!!!KANAME DIE!!!!!!!



Why would you want Kaname to die, noob? Zero may be heartbroken, he still have friends to support him (Kaito, Yagari, Kaien, Maria [a perfect match for Zero] and Sayori). If Yuuki continues to be with Kaname at the final chapter, imagine what it looks like-- a peaceful co-existence of vampires and humans, no wars, not to mention the continuation of the bloodline, and Zero (if he lives) follows the same path as his father figure Chairman Kaien Cross and becomes the President of the Hunters' Association.

How would you feel if I tell you "ZERO DIES!!!!!!" ?
Member
41868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


beki-nyan wrote:

ZEROXYUUKI FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THAT BUT-IF SHE IS WITH KANAME IN THE END I PREFER SHE TO DIE!!(DEVILSMILE)I CAN'T STAND SEEING ZERO HEARTBROKEN!!!!
ANYWAY ZEROXYUUUKI FOREVER!!!!!!KANAME DIE!!!!!!!



Why would you want Kaname to die, noob? Zero may be heartbroken, he still have friends to support him (Kaito, Yagari, Kaien, Maria [a perfect match for Zero] and Sayori). If Yuuki continues to be with Kaname at the final chapter, imagine what it looks like-- a peaceful co-existence of vampires and humans, no wars, not to mention the continuation of the bloodline, and Zero (if he lives) follows the same path as his father figure Chairman Kaien Cross and becomes the President of the Hunters' Association.

How would you feel if I tell you "ZERO DIES!!!!!!" ?


is you say that i won't say anything
and sorry but i just hate kaname i don't know why
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.