First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Who should Yuki be with?
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

lolitaninja wrote:

Yuki should be...raped by Krauser!!!

RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAAAAAAAAAAPE!



haha..krauser-san should do her!! haha!!!

Rape x11 in a second... haha..
Member
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Wow.... SCARY! I go with Kaname and Yuki!
Member
24986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♫~Canada~Vancouver☺
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
of course zero
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Zero is better than Kaname because he keeps his cool, while Kaname is always stuck in his own little world. Zero becomes consumed by the control of his vampiric behavior, yet he still stands up. All Kaname wants is revenge for his past, though why cant he just move on? I like how Kaname can show his compassion for Yuki but isnt that just INCEST? That is just sad... to marry to your own blood. Kaname needs a life and has to stop trying to reverse his past, its history, so why cant he just DEAL with it. He can live longer than humans though he doesnt use his time to actually HELP people, he is just a SELFISH person who cant allow Yuki to live as a human, to actually enjoy life without having to care about the next. But all Kaname can do is strike her more and more, till he gets her, this type of potential is only looking for trouble. Zero, on the other hand, is forced upon his blood obsession, he actually DOES something for others, than stay locked up in his room and think, Kaname is such a past dweller, and if he cared for Yuki, then he would let her be. In the end, Zero has more character than Kaname, he is generous and does not set others up for his demand. If you think Kaname has that right to control others just for him to live happily ever after, YOU are WRONG, so just deal with it, Zero > Kaname, simply put. You do not meet many people in society like Kaname, it is because people are more generous and kind hearted like Zero. Do you want a world full of more people like Kaname? then you are basically asking for Hell. So tell me, what is Kaname good for again?

Zero x Yuki ftw
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
of course yuuki should choose zero...he has ALWAYS been there for her, and even kaname can't say that...besides, zero is completely and 100% devoted to her...he shows how much he loves her in very natural ways and it's a love that GROWS...with kaname, it just seems very forced...so yes, zero is her best candidate!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

zetoKnight wrote:

Zero is better than Kaname because he keeps his cool, while Kaname is always stuck in his own little world. Zero becomes consumed by the control of his vampiric behavior, yet he still stands up. All Kaname wants is revenge for his past, though why cant he just move on? I like how Kaname can show his compassion for Yuki but isnt that just INCEST? That is just sad... to marry to your own blood. Kaname needs a life and has to stop trying to reverse his past, its history, so why cant he just DEAL with it. He can live longer than humans though he doesnt use his time to actually HELP people, he is just a SELFISH person who cant allow Yuki to live as a human, to actually enjoy life without having to care about the next. But all Kaname can do is strike her more and more, till he gets her, this type of potential is only looking for trouble. Zero, on the other hand, is forced upon his blood obsession, he actually DOES something for others, than stay locked up in his room and think, Kaname is such a past dweller, and if he cared for Yuki, then he would let her be. In the end, Zero has more character than Kaname, he is generous and does not set others up for his demand. If you think Kaname has that right to control others just for him to live happily ever after, YOU are WRONG, so just deal with it, Zero > Kaname, simply put. You do not meet many people in society like Kaname, it is because people are more generous and kind hearted like Zero. Do you want a world full of more people like Kaname? then you are basically asking for Hell. So tell me, what is Kaname good for again?

Zero x Yuki ftw




I have to disagree with you. Kaname Kuran is not what you think and it's very unjust to the real story of Kaname. If it weren't for him 10 years ago, Yuuki's life would have been gone in an instant. Zero (on the other hand) is a walking time bomb ready to explode. And according to the manga, Yuuki calls Zero a creep. The way you commented about Kaname is all a bunch of lies and BS. Kaname may be cold to his fellow students in the Night Class, he's truly a sweetheart to Yuuki Cross-Kuran and he cares more about her than you ever thought possible. Romantically, he loves her with all of his heart. Although he's Zero's rival, he allows Zero to live because he doesn't want to break Yuuki's heart. Zero has been adopted to the Cross family, don't you know... Next, Kaname gets pissed off at Zero for biting Yuuki and endangering her life. Kaname allows Zero to live because he's the only one to battle Rido, Yuuki's uncle and Kaname is a slave to Rido's bloodthirsty power. You said, "I like how Kaname can show his compassion for Yuki but isnt that just INCEST?" Not only comment is just plain biased... but also it's BULLSHYT!!!! According to a well known trusted source, "Kaname has been raised as Yuki's older brother. At a young age they had pledged to marry each other when they grow up, just like Haruka and Juuri, who were siblings yet married to each other. It is common for pureblood siblings to marry as it is essential to keep the bloodline pure. Also, a fact yet to be revealed to Yuki is that Kaname is not her "true brother". He is actually the ancient ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido is his master who awakened him from his grave, making him unable to kill his 'master'." That's right-- Kaname & Yuuki are happily engaged. And furthermore, Yuuki is a pureblood vampire. During Rido's attack, her mother had to put Yuuki's vampire powers to sleep with no memory. 10 years later, Kaname had to turn back on Yuuki's vampire powers... and he kissed her.

That's all I have to say about it. If you still don't like what I said, you're about as wrong as the writers of the anime and I had to tip my hat off to Matsuri Hino for staying true to the original manga. If I were you, read it!


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

bobapearl wrote:

of course yuuki should choose zero...he has ALWAYS been there for her, and even kaname can't say that...besides, zero is completely and 100% devoted to her...he shows how much he loves her in very natural ways and it's a love that GROWS...with kaname, it just seems very forced...so yes, zero is her best candidate!



At least you're the only one who has a much positive comment than these losers who bash the second main character.
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

of course yuuki should choose zero...he has ALWAYS been there for her, and even kaname can't say that...besides, zero is completely and 100% devoted to her...he shows how much he loves her in very natural ways and it's a love that GROWS...with kaname, it just seems very forced...so yes, zero is her best candidate!



At least you're the only one who has a much positive comment than these losers who bash the second main character.


well bashing kaname is not my intent, and thanks for the comment...i just prefer zero...but i must say, you support kaname pretty strongly...which is cool...
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Thanks bobapearl.

23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
It is not BS, it IS revenge you can already see it, the majority of people here may not know what you are talking about, most of them dont know the whole story behind it. Kaname is a sad person, I am just to point that out. If he wanted to live a long prosperous life with Yuki, why would he take her by force? To enslay her to her past once again. Kaname says it himself, that he wanted revenge from Rido. And as i said before this is just my perspective. Zero is more fit for Yuki, because he is actually NORMAL aside from being a freak that Kaname is. Why do you think vampires are fairytale in the first place? they are only myths of gruesome horror, and vampires are one of the creatures of HELL. Have you known that? no, because you still insist that Zero is disgusted by Kaname. All you will find for the girls that go to the day class only see the cover of the fiend behind it. I apologize if this has caused you any stress but that is what i think. For what you think i respect, i have to admit that i have not read all of the manga, only few of the chapters. I am not up to date with the manga so i do not have the advantage. I am not as big as a fan you are for it, i just like the setting with vampires, it is said to be romantic in that way. I compose my own stories out of it, i have had good comments of it, friends of mine say it is a talent. There are people who are Big fans of anime, like naruto.. they know all of it. But i am a fan of different anime, i do not always prefer these types of darker anime anyways. To make you feel better how about i say you are right and i am wrong. But for one to protest enough to put someone down you are an ass. I have respect for opinion but not YOU. Just like what Mccain did in the election, he put down Obama near the end. Are you trying to recreate a similar act? When debates fall into putdowns to one another, you can say im full of shyt but look at yourself for saying that to someone, you disgust me just leave me alone.

end thread/

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

zetoKnight wrote:

It is not BS, it IS revenge you can already see it, the majority of people here may not know what you are talking about, most of them dont know the whole story behind it. Kaname is a sad person, I am just to point that out. If he wanted to live a long prosperous life with Yuki, why would he take her by force? To enslay her to her past once again. Kaname says it himself, that he wanted revenge from Rido. And as i said before this is just my perspective. Zero is more fit for Yuki, because he is actually NORMAL aside from being a freak that Kaname is. Why do you think vampires are fairytale in the first place? they are only myths of gruesome horror, and vampires are one of the creatures of HELL. Have you known that? no, because you still insist that Zero is disgusted by Kaname. All you will find for the girls that go to the day class only see the cover of the fiend behind it. I apologize if this has caused you any stress but that is what i think. For what you think i respect, i have to admit that i have not read all of the manga, only few of the chapters. I am not up to date with the manga so i do not have the advantage. I am not as big as a fan you are for it, i just like the setting with vampires, it is said to be romantic in that way. I compose my own stories out of it, i have had good comments of it, friends of mine say it is a talent. There are people who are Big fans of anime, like naruto.. they know all of it. But i am a fan of different anime, i do not always prefer these types of darker anime anyways. To make you feel better how about i say you are right and i am wrong. But for one to protest enough to put someone down you are an ass. I have respect for opinion but not YOU. Just like what Mccain did in the election, he put down Obama near the end. Are you trying to recreate a similar act? When debates fall into putdowns to one another, you can say im full of shyt but look at yourself for saying that to someone, you disgust me just leave me alone.

end thread/





YOU'RE the disgusted one and you FREAKING know it. You always dissing Kaname just because he's a slave under Rido's powers. Plus, you never read the manga. Secondly, Yuuki had chosen Kaname in the manga.
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
TonyTheShredder Said:

YOU'RE the disgusted one and you FREAKING know it. You always dissing Kaname just because he's a slave under Rido's powers. Plus, you never read the manga. Secondly, Yuuki had chosen Kaname in the manga.

YOU JUST AND F$#% OFF? CAN YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE?? IF IM SO INSIGNIFICANT, FOR YOU TO LOOK ME DOWN AT THIS LEVEL YOU ARE A LITTLE B%$&@
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

zetoKnight wrote:

TonyTheShredder Said:

YOU'RE the disgusted one and you FREAKING know it. You always dissing Kaname just because he's a slave under Rido's powers. Plus, you never read the manga. Secondly, Yuuki had chosen Kaname in the manga.


YOU JUST AND F$#% OFF? CAN YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE?? IF IM SO INSIGNIFICANT, FOR YOU TO LOOK ME DOWN AT THIS LEVEL YOU ARE A LITTLE B%$&@



OH... YOU'VE FAILED MISERABLY OF READING THE TRUE FACTS BETWEEN KANAME & ZERO. IF YOU CONTINUE TO DISS KANAME, I'M PERSONALLY GONNA GIVE YOU A REALITY CHECK. BUT FOR NOW-- PISS OFF YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!!
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:

OH... YOU'VE FAILED MISERABLY OF READING THE TRUE FACTS BETWEEN KANAME & ZERO. IF YOU CONTINUE TO DISS KANAME, I'M PERSONALLY GONNA GIVE YOU A REALITY CHECK. BUT FOR NOW-- PISS OFF YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!!!!!!


Dude im not dissing YOU so why do you have to say sh!t to me? Do i have to repeat it was just an OPINION and that i already APOLOGIZED ? Cmon, why so serious? its just an ANIME like the other thousands out there. Here why dont you just GROW UP and not complain about the small facts? it is simple.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DISSING ME, IS THAT WHY ARE YOU DISSING KANAME? HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING EVIL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SERIES...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.