First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Who should Yuki be with?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
BTW, Matsuri Hino had quit the anime series because the writer and director doesn't want the original ending.
Member
54178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
kaname is her brother right? she should be with zero!!!!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

kato_kento wrote:

kaname is her brother right? she should be with zero!!!!!




You're wrong. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran and Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and fiancee. BTW, they're pureblood vampires. And Zero is planning on killing all purebloods in the manga.
Member
54178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


kato_kento wrote:

kaname is her brother right? she should be with zero!!!!!




You're wrong. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran and Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and fiancee. BTW, they're pureblood vampires. And Zero is planning on killing all purebloods in the manga.


ok... i've just read the manga volume 7.... but zero like her right?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

kato_kento wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


kato_kento wrote:

kaname is her brother right? she should be with zero!!!!!




You're wrong. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran and Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and fiancee. BTW, they're pureblood vampires. And Zero is planning on killing all purebloods in the manga.


ok... i've just read the manga volume 7.... but zero like her right?



My apologies for the spoiler, but keep on reading until you reach volume 10, chapter 45 and you'll get the final answer...
Member
54178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


kato_kento wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


kato_kento wrote:

kaname is her brother right? she should be with zero!!!!!




You're wrong. Kaname is the ancestor of the Kuran and Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and fiancee. BTW, they're pureblood vampires. And Zero is planning on killing all purebloods in the manga.


ok... i've just read the manga volume 7.... but zero like her right?



My apologies for the spoiler, but keep on reading until you reach volume 10, chapter 45 and you'll get the final answer...


haha... that's ok... singapore have not sell volume 9 & 10... so i cant buy it... thanks anyway!!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
You're cool... I've already seen the manga online-- mangafox.com But, you don't have to take my word for it. I'll let you continue to do your thing. Continue on with the manga...
Posted 12/19/08
zero is so COOL AND HOT
Member
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere :p
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I want Yuuki and Kaname so badly
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

LoLthizeRuth wrote:

I want Yuuki and Kaname so badly


Me too!!!!! Go, Kaname-sama!!!!
Member
34405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
YUUKI AND KANAME!!!!!! Zero.... hmmm
Member
34405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
YUUKI AND KANAME!!!!!! Zero.... hmmm
Member
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / north, south, eas...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
tae, zero ako forever!!! haha
Member
6310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Zero
Member
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
zero zero zero!! kaname is not bad but there is a really big reason i dont like them 2gether
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.