First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
MS PAINT/PHOTOSHOP COMPETITION~random
Member
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
about my work,for the true mmz/zx/zxa players,i know,there's alot of wrong things in there,im just too bored to edit it again,XD,

i havent even finish my "HHY project" because of boredness,mostly,in TV,discovery channel to learn something like inventing some doomsday device and sort of things
Member
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
do i have to repost?
......screw it nvm ahaha

here we go....really lovin copy paste


sketched it with a pencil.....and colored it in photoshop
you can see the original sketch in my pix

This is one of my original Character Design for my Anime/Rpg Story "Romance Sword"
Spore


-RpGJuNki3
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
8 slots left~!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08


well if you love copy paste that much then why dont you follow instructions first?!
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
back to 9 slots left!!! rpg's entry not included!!!

she'll re post it again so we'll have to wait!!!
Member
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Username: Here4u
Title: Yakkun~ (Yasuaki from Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Hachiyoushou)




~Lou-chan >w<
Member
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
ATTENTION!!!!!!~~~hi people,if you like reading stories or even letting the others read your story,there will be a new forum topic,but,before *haru-san* approved it,i need 20 people favours to it,,,just post in this wall if you like my idea

reposting it,XD
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
8 slots left
Member
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

haruhidaijo wrote:

back to 9 slots left!!! rpg's entry not included!!!

she'll re post it again so we'll have to wait!!!


whoa??.......ok???....how am i not following instructions?
please explain...cause ive read it more then u know?......up and down....and theres nothing wrong with what i posted???
Member
5471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
.. at last it's Done !! .. ..


Username : Bera
Title : .. Smiling Sea ..



.. .. GooD LuCk everyone !! ..
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:

back to 9 slots left!!! rpg's entry not included!!!

she'll re post it again so we'll have to wait!!!


whoa??.......ok???....how am i not following instructions?
please explain...cause ive read it more then u know?......up and down....and theres nothing wrong with what i posted???


oh really~how about the thing with EXAMPLE: and with the friggin username: and title?! oh im relly really sorry, was it my fault?!

your suppose to put it in order like the example i gave you!!!! it'd be hard for the person/mod to make the voting booth and it'd be EASIER if you would just follow instructions!!! right?!
Member
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


RpGJuNki3 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:

back to 9 slots left!!! rpg's entry not included!!!

she'll re post it again so we'll have to wait!!!


whoa??.......ok???....how am i not following instructions?
please explain...cause ive read it more then u know?......up and down....and theres nothing wrong with what i posted???


oh really~how about the thing with EXAMPLE: and with the friggin username: and title?! oh im relly really sorry, was it my fault?!

your suppose to put it in order like the example i gave you!!!! it'd be hard for the person/mod to make the voting booth and it'd be EASIER if you would just follow instructions!!! right?!


hahaha r u kidding me.... my titles there...and dude my username?....com on.....alright w/e
my apologies.....though i will say....either ur honestly not a ppl person....or ur just a bitter bitter women

but here...
Username : RpGJuNki3 (*whisper* also to the left of my post
Title: Spore



Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

RpGJuNki3 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


RpGJuNki3 wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:

back to 9 slots left!!! rpg's entry not included!!!

she'll re post it again so we'll have to wait!!!


whoa??.......ok???....how am i not following instructions?
please explain...cause ive read it more then u know?......up and down....and theres nothing wrong with what i posted???


oh really~how about the thing with EXAMPLE: and with the friggin username: and title?! oh im relly really sorry, was it my fault?!

your suppose to put it in order like the example i gave you!!!! it'd be hard for the person/mod to make the voting booth and it'd be EASIER if you would just follow instructions!!! right?!


hahaha r u kidding me.... my titles there...and dude my username?....com on.....alright w/e
my apologies.....though i will say....either ur honestly not a ppl person....or ur just a bitter bitter women

but here...
Username : RpGJuNki3 (*whisper* also to the left of my post
Title: Spore





thanks for following instructions!!!
not really, im more of a sweet type!!!lol I'm just a bit hyper in terms of people keep ignoring my instructions!!!
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
6 slots left
Member
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08


haha ic...well dam women!....must u use "!!!!" points...its sounds like ur yelling!....stop yelling!!
especially too a new member who is going to base his first impression of Draw W/e Club on a meeting with a horrible "bitter-like " mod!!

dang it Haru.....to be "exclamation-ed at!" its a very scary thing!

haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.