First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ Jobs for Cafe
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Username: animeluver_22
Job: do u have a FOOD TESTER?
Member
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
username: Stephanie13
Job: waitress or as entertainment i can sing or play da piano or flute or guitar
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

animeluver_22 wrote:

Username: animeluver_22
Job: do u have a FOOD TESTER?


i think food testers are food inspectors
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Stephanie13 wrote:

username: Stephanie13
Job: waitress or as entertainment i can sing or play da piano or flute or guitar



oh year i forgot about the flute,thanks for remindin me

so what entertainment do you want?
i'm confused
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

minami-13 wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:

Username: animeluver_22
Job: do u have a FOOD TESTER?


i think food testers are food inspectors


ok sure can i be so?
Member
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

minami-13 wrote:


Stephanie13 wrote:

username: Stephanie13
Job: waitress or as entertainment i can sing or play da piano or flute or guitar



oh year i forgot about the flute,thanks for remindin me

so what entertainment do you want?
i'm confused



i don't care any one is fine ( piano singing flute or guitar )
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont know?!?!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
username: FriendsR4ever
can i be the chef?
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

FriendsR4ever wrote:

username: FriendsR4ever
can i be the chef?


yup yup

the more chefs the better

pls invite more members
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Username:JiaYuKelly
Job:Violinist
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Username: xJaNx
Job: can i be a pianist and a singer? ><

does being a pianist and singer two jobs? hahas. >.>
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

xJaNx wrote:

Username: xJaNx
Job: can i be a pianist and a singer? ><

does being a pianist and singer two jobs? hahas. >.>


congratz you the first pianistxsinger!!!!

thanks for joinin
Member
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Username: Fruitsy
Job: Waitress or chef
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Fruitsy wrote:

Username: Fruitsy
Job: Waitress or chef


thanks for joining konomi cafe!!!!
you are now a waitress and chef here ^0^

pls invite your friends over and participate in the group^-^
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Username: anime_loverz
Job: can i be a food tester plz
Member
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
waitress please ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.