First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
the almighty america
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.


exactly. you can't blame them all for the actions of a few.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.


Believe me , I've read what you wrote and I had to immediatly answer : Never trust polls.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.

I'm not blaming the whole, however its what happened. Nowhere am i blaming every Americans, but i'm just describing the action of America. Yes 75%+ disagree, so what? we are still in Iraq and to rest of world that means America don't care. What action have America took that show otherwise?

Posted 6/24/08
I found it quite funny :3 but thats just me we can't blame it all on bush im sure he did some good thinks for the US
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.


Believe me , I've read what you wrote and I had to immediatly answer : Never trust polls.


Yeah and generally I don't, because, well statistics suck. But I live among those Americans, trust me, the majority of us are against him.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.


Believe me , I've read what you wrote and I had to immediatly answer : Never trust polls.


Yeah and generally I don't, because, well statistics suck. But I live among those Americans, trust me, the majority of us are against him.


I know that the majority of you guys are against him, trust me lots of people from other countries are against him too.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

xce91 wrote:

I found it quite funny :3 but thats just me we can't blame it all on bush im sure he did some good thinks for the US :)


please list the thing Bush has done right I can list at least 5 things he didn't do right
Katrina, Iraq, economy, immigration, social security, wire tap,.. wait that is 6 and many more
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.

I'm not blaming the whole, however its what happened. Nowhere am i blaming the whole America, but i'm just describing the action of Americans. Yes 75%+ disagree, so what? we are still in Iraq and to rest of world that means America don't care. What action have America took that show otherwise?



Just because we don't like Bush doesn't mean we don't care about Iraq. And what do you expect us to do? The "Americans" you are so lightly dismissing don't have a choice. The people in power are the ones who get to make the decisions. If we learned nothing from the Bush and Al Gore election it was that the popular vote doesn't count for shit. There are people going after the people in the military for this too, but the fact is, if they don't follow their orders they lose their jobs, and have a permanent black mark on their record that makes it extremely hard to get another one. Are you suggesting they all quit and leave their families w/o that income that some depend soley on?
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


xce91 wrote:

I found it quite funny :3 but thats just me we can't blame it all on bush im sure he did some good thinks for the US :)


please list the thing Bush has done right I can list at least 5 things he didn't do right
Katrina, Iraq, economy, immigration, social security, wire tap,.. wait that is 6 and many more



l wouldnt know im not american but he must have done something :/
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

O_O

I sense flaming and racism (or would it be countrism?) approaching.

it would come i don't care. i'm just stating the facts.



you say facts, but it sounds more like simple predjudice to me. You can't blame the whole country for what happened in Iraq. Hell, according to the latest polls 75% of Americans have turned against Bush, most did so specifically because of what happened there.

I'm not blaming the whole, however its what happened. Nowhere am i blaming the whole America, but i'm just describing the action of Americans. Yes 75%+ disagree, so what? we are still in Iraq and to rest of world that means America don't care. What action have America took that show otherwise?



Just because we don't like Bush doesn't mean we don't care about Iraq. And what do you expect us to do? The "Americans" you are so lightly dismissing don't have a choice. The people in power are the ones who get to make the decisions. If we learned nothing from the Bush and Al Gore election it was that the popular vote doesn't count for shit. There are people going after the people in the military for this too, but the fact is, if they don't follow their orders they lose their jobs, and have a permanent black mark on their record that makes it extremely hard to get another one. Are you suggesting they all quit and leave their families w/o that income that some depend soley on?

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?

1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you


I know what sarcasm is, Jim, like a pile of shit could actually be humourous.

You know, I just find your sarcasm shitty, and your subject a ridicule. I found a picture of an actual vaginal shower funnier than this blabber you call sarcasm.

Oh I can see it coming, "You like douchebags, hah-ha! Fucking good for you, I sarcastic, I win" well, I'm just one step ahead of you.
Here's the picture:



Am I the only one that finds it funny that a douchebag has a woman that looks like a douchebag on it? And look at all those parts, when did cleaning become so complicated?
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

tw1zted wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you


I know what sarcasm is, Jim, like a pile of shit could actually be humourous.

You know, I just find your sarcasm shitty, and your subject a ridicule. I found a picture of an actual vaginal shower funnier than this blabber you call sarcasm.

Oh I can see it coming, "You like douchebags, hah-ha! Fucking good for you, I sarcastic, I win" well, I'm just one step ahead of you.
Here's the picture:



Am I the only one that finds it funny that a douchebag has a woman that looks like a douchebag on it? And look at all those parts, when did cleaning become so complicated?

you don't make sense, try to critism my opinion instead writing something not related. you sounds dumb get education and a brain red neck. you are a example evolution is not working properly
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08
*Now will be a good time to lock this thread, before we lock onto a full scale senseless flame war*


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you


I know what sarcasm is, Jim, like a pile of shit could actually be humourous.

You know, I just find your sarcasm shitty, and your subject a ridicule. I found a picture of an actual vaginal shower funnier than this blabber you call sarcasm.

Oh I can see it coming, "You like douchebags, hah-ha! Fucking good for you, I sarcastic, I win" well, I'm just one step ahead of you.
Here's the picture:



Am I the only one that finds it funny that a douchebag has a woman that looks like a douchebag on it? And look at all those parts, when did cleaning become so complicated?

you don't make one fkcen sense, try to critism my opinion instead writing something not related dumb fuc



it did make sense, bro.

EDIT: see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douchebag
What's all the fuss about anyway.Bush is leaving and both McCain and Obama could do a better job than him. (Hell,even I could but that's not the point)
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
lets go America beat Iraq they suck ass..... i hate them come we can beat them, we know we can LETS GO US ARMY!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.