First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
the almighty america
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?

723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?

27946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:
America- give me oil and all the top secret ot your government and let me send agent to inspect your country.
Iraq- no! this is our country we can't give you oil or let you check our country.
America- you don't listen to mighty america, I'm going to invade you and say you have weapon of mass destruction.
UN- they don't have it
America- they do!
UN- they don't and we don't support this war
america- they have it! they are hiding it!!! i know where its at exactly. lol and we Americans don't give a shit what others think of us.
America invade Iraq.- more then 1mil iraqis died
America- mass of destruction where are you
UN- well? theres no weapon
America- lies! they had it..
UN- they don't
America- fine! so? its still good that we took out a bad man
UN- didn't saddam was put into power in Iraq by America?
America- he used to be a good boy listening to us , now hes being a bad boy and refused to so we took him out and put a good boy to replace him
UN- shouldn't you apologize for killing 1mil+ iraqis?
America- apologize? we are saving them from dictator they should thank us. besides most of them are terrorists this is to make america a safer place.
UN- at the cost of other ppl's lives?
America- as long as America gets safer that's all it matters


Ugh, I hate these kind of people. The ones who generalize that a whole country is bad. Note how they said "America" and not "The United States President or government" Instead of just saying that the whole country and everyone in it made that choice. Like all the people in the United States of America actually know what went on, or like they all agreed with it. There were and are a lot of people against the war, so why don't you just quit generalizing and grouping everyone together, because not everyone agrees with the war. Also "America" would include North and South, why don't you get your facts straight. If you're gonna go after a country and a race at least stop including every other country in your bash fest. The United States of America does not equal all of North and South America. -is very muchly annoyed-

Just because some people in the USA made a bad choice doesn't mean all of the USA is at fault for it. If you want to believe that because some people made a mistake, that everyone should be blamed and bashed for it, is just a stupid idea. You made this thread intending to get people angry at you, because you didn't respect the fact that not all people from the United States of America agreed with this war, and you just grouped every single one of them together. It's like if persay you worked in a company, and without you knowing they were doing illegal things, which you didn't know anything about. And then you get blamed for it, and lose your job and get bashed by people because you worked in a company that was doing horrible things. Wouldn't you find it unfair and unjust that you who knew nothing about it, was blamed for something you didn't want done in the first place.

Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming, but I'm trying to make my point, it's not everyone in the USA's fault, it has to do a lot with the president and other leadership. And congress had even tried to stop the funding for the war as well, so you don't even know all the facts. So please next time you want to bash a country get your facts 100% straight before posting it up.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you


I know what sarcasm is, Jim, like a pile of shit could actually be humourous.

You know, I just find your sarcasm shitty, and your subject a ridicule. I found a picture of an actual vaginal shower funnier than this blabber you call sarcasm.

Oh I can see it coming, "You like douchebags, hah-ha! Fucking good for you, I sarcastic, I win" well, I'm just one step ahead of you.
Here's the picture:



Am I the only one that finds it funny that a douchebag has a woman that looks like a douchebag on it? And look at all those parts, when did cleaning become so complicated?

you don't make one fkcen sense, try to critism my opinion instead writing something not related dumb fuc



I made as much sense as you did, you're spewing shit about the UN and America, when you know dick, 75% of america turned against Bush? That means dick! where the fuck do you live? Democracy isn't some fool proof plan, the majority doesn't always win, if you have enough strings, you can outweigh the majority, like Master Bush did, you dumbass.I don't ask where you live because you have stupid views, I ask because I want to go there and kick your scrawny, unfunny, unwitty, little ass.
Not to mention the terrible, terrible, humour you spit makes me want to run you over with a lawn mower.

I make one "fcken" sense, first, I'm funnier than you, and second, fuck you. Oh dear those are two senses. You dumb asshole.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?



So? Mistakes were made yes, and the consequences are still coming. My point is, you CANNOT blame the whole country for those mistakes. Hell I was, what 12 when we entered Iraq? I barely knew wtf was going on. My niece was 8 at the time, and one of the kids I babysit was 3 years old, ya gonna blame them too?
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

tw1zted wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

I've seen a pile of shit smeared all over the floor with better humour.


its not humor its sarcasm. you like shit good for you


I know what sarcasm is, Jim, like a pile of shit could actually be humourous.

You know, I just find your sarcasm shitty, and your subject a ridicule. I found a picture of an actual vaginal shower funnier than this blabber you call sarcasm.

Oh I can see it coming, "You like douchebags, hah-ha! Fucking good for you, I sarcastic, I win" well, I'm just one step ahead of you.
Here's the picture:



Am I the only one that finds it funny that a douchebag has a woman that looks like a douchebag on it? And look at all those parts, when did cleaning become so complicated?

you don't make one fkcen sense, try to critism my opinion instead writing something not related dumb fuc


I made as much sense as you did, you're spewing shit about the UN and America, when you know dick, 75% of america turned against Bush? That means dick! where the fuck do you live? Democracy isn't some fool proof plan, the majority doesn't always win, if you have enough strings, you can outweigh the majority, like Master Bush did, you dumbass.I don't ask where you live because you have stupid views, I ask because I want to go there and kick your scrawny, unfunny, unwitty, little ass.
Not to mention the terrible, terrible, humour you spit makes me want to run you over with a lawn mower.

I make one "fcken" sense, first, I'm funnier than you, and second, fuck you. Oh dear those are two senses. You dumb asshole.

I live in Berkeley, California, when you going to come? give me date, be sure to carry enough money for hospital. so 75% disagree? so what? I only listed the action of America so far Is that not what happened in Iraq? and you need to learn to read. Which part of it don't make sense? did U.S say Iraq had wepon? yes! did UN opposed war Yes Did America listen? No you went ahead. did 1mil Iraqis die? yes did U.S continue to deny about the wep? yes now what America say? its good for Iraq ppl. That's the action of America and how you are displaying it learn to read and i will be waiting for you.



723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?



So? Mistakes were made yes, and the consequences are still coming. My point is, you CANNOT blame the whole country for those mistakes. Hell I was, what 12 when we entered Iraq? I barely knew wtf was going on. My niece was 8 at the time, and one of the kids I babysit was 3 years old, ya gonna blame them too?


you say mistake you are funny. It was not mistake, George Bush knew all along. Ask Collin Paul and I did not blame every Americans, note country and people is different. The country of America declared war, even though some Americans might have disagreed.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?



So? Mistakes were made yes, and the consequences are still coming. My point is, you CANNOT blame the whole country for those mistakes. Hell I was, what 12 when we entered Iraq? I barely knew wtf was going on. My niece was 8 at the time, and one of the kids I babysit was 3 years old, ya gonna blame them too?


you say mistake you are funny. It was not mistake, George Bush knew all along. Ask Collin Paul and I did not blame every Americans, note country and people is different. The country of America declared war, even though some Americans might have disagreed.


Colin Powell?
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
yep and now we're in a recession..
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?



So? Mistakes were made yes, and the consequences are still coming. My point is, you CANNOT blame the whole country for those mistakes. Hell I was, what 12 when we entered Iraq? I barely knew wtf was going on. My niece was 8 at the time, and one of the kids I babysit was 3 years old, ya gonna blame them too?


you say mistake you are funny. It was not mistake, George Bush knew all along. Ask Collin Paul and I did not blame vevery Americans, note country and people is different. The country of America declared war, even though some Americans might have disagreed.


Who's Collin Paul? Do you mean Collin POWEL? Learn his name before you try to use it as evidence. And, I'm not interested in conspiracy theories, or the ravings of a man who abandoned our government at a time when it probably could've used his judgement, esp if he knew what was going on. Oh, and guess what? Americans, LIVE IN AMERICA. When you say AMERICA, guess who is included, by association if nothing else? AMERICANS!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

yep and now we're in a recession..


so is the rest of the world
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08

saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


jaychaulive wrote:

no choice? what happened to democracy? if 75% disagree shouldn't majority opinion rule and therefore the war should be over? or you telling me democracy doesn't work?



Well, the united states is not a true democracy. And like I said, the popular vote counts for shit. For example, in the 2000 presidential election between Al Gore and George W. Bush - Al Gore won the popular vote *the majority opinion was that Al Gore would be the better president.* However, its electoral votes, not the popular vote, that decides who wins, and that is how G.W. wound up in office. And, even with that 75% how do you suggest we end the war? Do we just pull out even though Iraq is still in economic and political turmoil?


and they are in turmoil because of who?



So? Mistakes were made yes, and the consequences are still coming. My point is, you CANNOT blame the whole country for those mistakes. Hell I was, what 12 when we entered Iraq? I barely knew wtf was going on. My niece was 8 at the time, and one of the kids I babysit was 3 years old, ya gonna blame them too?


you say mistake you are funny. It was not mistake, George Bush knew all along. Ask Collin Paul and I did not blame vevery Americans, note country and people is different. The country of America declared war, even though some Americans might have disagreed.


Who's Collin Paul? Do you mean Collin POWEL? Learn his name before you try to use it as evidence. And, I'm not interested in conspiracy theories, or the ravings of a man who abandoned our government at a time when it probably could've used his judgement, esp if he knew what was going on. Oh, and guess what? Americans, LIVE IN AMERICA. When you say AMERICA, guess who is included, by association if nothing else? AMERICANS!

when you go to war do you say part of America has delcared war on Iraq or United states of America declared war? last time I checked Its USA not part of America that declared War. Its how it has been and its how it always will be. And so what? 75% of Americans supported the war at the BEGGINING. and you say he abandoned conuntry? your funny. Refused to cooperate to kill 1mil+ Iraqis is abandoning a country?
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

Those are retarded facts , if you presented them with less "LOL" and "s***" and "ppl's" it would be nice to read , when you write facts we need proofs as well dear , we all (people who are updated) know what US is doing , and we all know what's happening in Burma but making such a thread will not help you but will make you a laughable subject to teens on CR ....if you want to do something go on streets like the others or move you a** from your desk and do something ....ACTION is required not TALK anymore..i hate all talk no walk people.....
you are living in a modern world where you can change everyone's opinion only by saying the good words next time think about it ...

723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

atrachan wrote:


Those are retarded facts , if you presented them with less "LOL" and "s***" and "ppl's" it would be nice to read , when you write facts we need proofs as well dear , we all (people who are updated) know what US is doing , and we all know what's happening in Burma but making such a thread will not help you but will make you a laughable subject to teens on CR ....if you want to do something go on streets like the others or move you a** from your desk and do something ....ACTION is required not TALK anymore..i hate all talk no walk people.....
you are living in a modern world where you can change everyone's opinion only by saying the good words next time think about it ...



Proof? tell me which part of what i said you need proof for? Have you watched news?
Posted 6/24/08
You are one sad little spoiled brat.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.