First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Sugar Shoppe's membership cards
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 7/18/08

want a membership card for sugar shoppe?then fill out the info.
username:
name:
DOB(date of birth):
Gender:
Blood Type:
are u a mod or creator or member
choose a pic:
Pic one

Pic two

Pic three

an example for mine~!:


Sorry everyone if I have ur requests late(BUSY)!!!!!!
Hetalia Fan
12385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Oh this looks really cool!

username: digikari
name: Shia-chan
DOB(date of birth):
Gender: female
Blood Type: AB
are u a mod or creator or member: mod
choose a pic: Er like one of the examples shown?
um pic 1?
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

digikari wrote:
Oh this looks really cool!

username: digikari
name: Shia-chan
DOB(date of birth):
Gender: female
Blood Type: AB
are u a mod or creator or member: mod
choose a pic: Er like one of the examples shown?
um pic 1?

I hope it's ok!~
Hetalia Fan
12385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

anime_drama_lover wrote:


digikari wrote:
Oh this looks really cool!

username: digikari
name: Shia-chan
DOB(date of birth):
Gender: female
Blood Type: AB
are u a mod or creator or member: mod
choose a pic: Er like one of the examples shown?
um pic 1?

I hope it's ok!~


Ah this is so cute!!
Woops I forgot to put my DOB xD but er oh well!!
Talented Lollipops
5488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dont be stalkers XD
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
ZOMG!!!~ sooooo kawaii!!!!~

username: animefanjessica
name: Jessica or Jess
DOB(date of birth): 1/1/1995
Gender: Female
Blood Type: ?
are u a mod or creator or member: mod
choose a pic: uhh pic 3 plz ^^
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

animefanjessica wrote:
ZOMG!!!~ sooooo kawaii!!!!~

username: animefanjessica
name: Jessica or Jess
DOB(date of birth): 1/1/1995
Gender: Female
Blood Type: ?
are u a mod or creator or member: mod
choose a pic: uhh pic 3 plz ^^


hope u liked it!~
Sugary Member
13829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In a villa situat...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
neat'o

username: CreamSmile
name: Smiley chan
DOB(date of birth): Jun 8, 1997
Gender: Male
Blood Type: O-
are u a mod or creator or member: member
choose a pic: hmm...how about pic...one
Posted 7/3/08
username: Malkyn
name: Hayumi
DOB(date of birth): Jan 30, 1995
Gender: Female
Blood Type: O -
are u a mod or creator or member : Member
choose a pic: Pic two

Thanks !
Posted 7/3/08
username: jenny
name: jenny
DOB(date of birth): sept 8 1993
Gender: Female
Blood Type: O -
are u a mod or creator or member : Member
choose a pic: Pic two
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

CreamSmile wrote:
neat'o

username: CreamSmile
name: Smiley chan
DOB(date of birth): Jun 8, 1997
Gender: Male
Blood Type: O-
are u a mod or creator or member: member
choose a pic: hmm...how about pic...one

I hope it's ok,sorry to let u wait
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Malkyn wrote:
username: Malkyn
name: Hayumi
DOB(date of birth): Jan 30, 1995
Gender: Female
Blood Type: O -
are u a mod or creator or member : Member
choose a pic: Pic two

Thanks !

I hope it's ok,sorry to let u wait!~
Loyal Chocolate
2134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 摩天輪世界
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

angellover1967 wrote:
username: jenny
name: jenny
DOB(date of birth): sept 8 1993
Gender: Female
Blood Type: O -
are u a mod or creator or member : Member
choose a pic: Pic two

I hope it's ok sorry to let u wait!~
Sugary Member
13829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In a villa situat...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
i like it, thx!
Sugary Member
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a daydream..do...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
username:ShugoInuFann1
name:Marisol
DOB(date of birth):Dec. 21,1993
Gender:Female
Blood Type:?
are u a mod or creator or member:member
choose a pic: pic 2 plz

thnx!
kat
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 7/12/08
username: katsmeowisland
name: kat
dob: 5/10/95
gender: female
blood type: AB (mwahaha i can get everybody's blood)
mod/creator/member: mod
pic: pic 2!! ^ ^

thankies!! ^ ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.